News:

In North Korea, this forum wouldn't be banned, it would be revered and taught in schools as a palatable and preferable version of Western history. And in many ways, that's all the truth the children of North Korea need

Main Menu

ATTN, RECEIVERS OF CHRISTMAS CARDS:

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, December 20, 2009, 07:33:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

The cards will not be mailed until the 29th, because some fucker employee decided that they compromised his religious beliefs and erased the file.  I have been assured that this won't be happening again, but now there's no hope of getting the printing done before Christmas (the cards were due today).

Now I'm gonna make SURE that the hideous "Valentine's Day Card" is given to this little religious freak, if only to scar him for life.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Sir Squid Diddimus

You know, these xmas cards with Jesus on them compromise my religious beliefs.
I want them banned.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Squid on December 20, 2009, 07:36:16 PM
You know, these xmas cards with Jesus on them compromise my religious beliefs.
I want them banned.

Well, you're still getting your card.  It's just gonna be late.

TGRR,
Doing the Valentine's card early.  Way early.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Sir Squid Diddimus

The Good Reverend Roger

Richter

I have the urge to spam the bastard with Gnostic literature now.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Sir Squid Diddimus

The Good Reverend Roger

Jenne

Am wanting said card.  Am pming you address.

Also, will send RCH his card anon, Rog, pm me back if you want one too.  Cards are totally nonspagtastic and vanilla, though.  Fair warning.

Sir Squid Diddimus