News:

Goddammit.  Another truckload of bees.

Main Menu

Holy Shit!!!!!

Started by Hangshai, December 22, 2009, 09:12:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jenne

That's the point--the fallout from repopulation.  I hear it can do as much damage as extinction.

Mankind,

Can fuck up the healing process, no problem, just like the disease.

Subtract Eight!

i never believed in tigers anyways

besides in china years, the man already had his last supper
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   I\'ve subracted eight from tons of things.<br /><br />CANNA NUCCA GET A NAME CHANGE HURRR

Kai

Quote from: Jenne on December 23, 2009, 04:50:20 AM
That's the point--the fallout from repopulation.  I hear it can do as much damage as extinction.

Mankind,

How can humans be such a source of beauty and wonder and at the same time stupid, lazy, destructive monkey fuckups?
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Jenne

Quote from: Kai on December 23, 2009, 04:56:06 AM

Mankind,

How can humans be such a source of beauty and wonder and at the same time stupid, lazy, destructive monkey fuckups?

$100000000000 question?

I have no idea.  I ponder that daily.  I still don't know.  All I know is, that it is.  And I can't do much against it but try to not be it, though I fail and will fail.

Nast

Quote from: Kai on December 23, 2009, 04:56:06 AM

Mankind,

It's our nature, unfortunately.

Hopefully our coconut-wielding octopus overlords will do better in that respect.

"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Nast

Quote from: BAI on December 23, 2009, 05:16:36 AM
QuoteHow can humans be such a source of beauty and wonder and at the same time stupid, lazy, destructive monkey fuckups?

One makes the other look more beautiful / horrific? Juxtaposition is the key to any good work of art.

True, but there is also a lot of mediocre in the world, especially nowadays.
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Hangshai

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1233172/How-lonely-lioness-love-little-help-friends.html#ixzz0YmABDdSJ

had to put in a happy cat story.  I like this story a lot.  It could totally be a Disney cartoon.  Or maybe Pixar.
All text and pictures uploaded by/to/from this person/account is/are purely fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Or not.

Triple Zero

Quote from: Nasturtiums on December 23, 2009, 05:21:45 AM
Quote from: BAI on December 23, 2009, 05:16:36 AM
QuoteHow can humans be such a source of beauty and wonder and at the same time stupid, lazy, destructive monkey fuckups?

One makes the other look more beautiful / horrific? Juxtaposition is the key to any good work of art.

Which is why we spread the Word* of Eris.

(*screams and maniacal laughter)
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nasturtiums on December 23, 2009, 05:21:45 AM

There's a lot of irony, too.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.