News:

if the thee off of you are revel in the fact you ds a discordant suck it's dick and praise it's agenda? guess what bit-chit's not. hat I in fact . do you really think it'd theshare about shit, hen you should indeed tare-take if the frontage that you're into. do you really think it's the hardcore shite of the left thy t? you're little f/cking girls parackind abbot in tituts. FUCK YOU. you're latecomers, and you 're folks who don't f/cking get it. plez challenge me.

Main Menu

"Legal highs" now, er illegal

Started by Cain, December 23, 2009, 10:18:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: I_Kicked_Kennedy on March 10, 2013, 03:20:22 AM
One night, months ago, I bought a pound of Bob's Red Mills poppy seeds, shook them with lemon water in a jug for a little bit, strained 'em and drank the sludge.

Part of the reason I did it was because I didn't think it would work (if that makes any sense). Had the nods something fierce, so I started drinking some cider and felt all warm and... Just great. I have considered doing it again several times, but I don't want to be that guy who goes to rehab for shit people put in muffins.

You can just grow opium poppies, you know. Papaver Somniferum.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

navkat

Quote from: I_Kicked_Kennedy on March 10, 2013, 03:30:41 AM
Holy shit, that's a thing?

Where's that picture from... Andorra?

THEY GROW IN THEIR OWN CONTAINER, STUPIDS.

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Cain on March 08, 2013, 11:43:46 PM
Also, anyone stupid enough to try and get high off nutmeg is getting exactly what they deserve.

Enjoy your cotton-mouth, diarrehea, paranoia and hangover, assholes.

I tried that in 8th grade, and if you remove diarrhea and add 3-day migraine, you've got it dead to rights.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Salty

Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on March 10, 2013, 04:27:26 AM
One night, months ago, I bought a pound of Bob's Red Mills poppy seeds, shook them with lemon water in a jug for a little bit, strained 'em and drank the sludge.

Part of the reason I did it was because I didn't think it would work (if that makes any sense). Had the nods something fierce, so I started drinking some cider and felt all warm and... Just great. I have considered doing it again several times, but I don't want to be that guy who goes to rehab for shit people put in muffins.

Yeah, and from what I've read that's probably safer considering you can't be sure of the morphine dosage in poppy seed tea. A lethal dose seems incredibly easy to take. And stupid. Stupid and easy.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Bruno

I made some poppy pod tea once. All it did was make me sleepy.

I could have gotten the same effect from benadryl.
Formerly something else...

navkat

Quote from: Alty on March 10, 2013, 06:48:58 PM
Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on March 10, 2013, 04:27:26 AM

Yeah, and from what I've read that's probably safer considering you can't be sure of the morphine dosage in poppy seed tea. A lethal dose seems incredibly easy to take. And stupid. Stupid and easy.

MY FAVORITE COMBINATION!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doTUxOqKgd0&feature=player_detailpage#t=4s

Doobie

I'm high 24/7. Not actually sure what I'm typing right now. But they sell salvia at my local smoke shops. I'm gonna try it.

East Coast Hustle

Make sure to hold it in until you pass out, otherwise it won't work properly.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Junkenstein

Quote from: Doobie on March 11, 2013, 04:52:08 AM
I'm high 24/7. Not actually sure what I'm typing right now. But they sell salvia at my local smoke shops. I'm gonna try it.

Please do tell us more of your exciting drug adventures. No one here has ever had any experience with such things. I bet you even have really radical ideas about prohibition, legalisation and everything else.

Alternatively, try being interesting.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Emo Howard on March 10, 2013, 08:02:22 PM

Congratulations, you have learned that mild opiates act as opiates!

Seriously, I don't understand why people are so into that shit.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

McGrupp

Altered states of consiousness can be fun. But if you do it 24/7 its not actually an altered state, is it?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: McGrupp on March 11, 2013, 03:42:11 PM

Altered states of consiousness can be fun. But if you do it 24/7 its not actually an altered state, is it?

Precisely.  It's a more or less doped-up primate, the sort that can be readily observed in its natural habitat...The end stool at your local loser bar.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Junkenstein

There's more of a catch and release system here with the local off-licences.

Most of the bars are closed due to the clientèle being barred from entry.

Business sense is not in good supply round here. Apart from the off-licences.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Bruno

Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on March 11, 2013, 03:34:08 PM
Quote from: Emo Howard on March 10, 2013, 08:02:22 PM

Congratulations, you have learned that mild opiates act as opiates!

Seriously, I don't understand why people are so into that shit.

Inorite!

Huffing carburetor cleaner was more interesting, and they both made me feel like shit the next day.
Formerly something else...