News:

If they treat education like a product, they can't very well bitch when you act like a consumer.

Main Menu

"Legal highs" now, er illegal

Started by Cain, December 23, 2009, 10:18:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Doobie on March 12, 2013, 04:56:04 AM
Quote from: Junkenstein on March 11, 2013, 02:46:19 PM
Quote from: Doobie on March 11, 2013, 04:52:08 AM
I'm high 24/7. Not actually sure what I'm typing right now. But they sell salvia at my local smoke shops. I'm gonna try it.

Please do tell us more of your exciting drug adventures. No one here has ever had any experience with such things. I bet you even have really radical ideas about prohibition, legalisation and everything else.

Alternatively, try being interesting.

But I don't want to be interesting. I want to be high.

There was an interesting study done on chimpanzees which reminded me of the above post.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I'm high 24/7. Not actually sure what I'm typing right now. But they sell salvia at my local smoke shops. I'm gonna try it.

Please do tell us more of your exciting drug adventures. No one here has ever had any experience with such things. I bet you even have really radical ideas about prohibition, legalisation and everything else.

Then go be high and shut the fuck up.

Seriously, people talking about getting high is somewhere on the same level of grindingly dull as Dad's stories about the war or Uncle Mike with hydrocephalus telling me about his bottle cap collection, only I have to be patient with them because Dad's old and Uncle Mike is retarded.

You are presumably neither old nor retarded, so SHUT UP.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

AFK

Just say the word and I can at least make this drug thread an "interesting" one.  If you know the tune I'm whistling.  ;)

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on March 12, 2013, 03:06:30 PM

Once again, Nigel cuts to the chase.   :lulz:

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on March 12, 2013, 03:21:39 PM
Just say the word and I can at least make this drug thread an "interesting" one.  If you know the tune I'm whistling.  ;)

You and I may disagree on many things, but I think we can agree that listening to some pothead babble about how high they are isn't interesting at all.  Also, the normal drug thread thing A)  has been done, and B) won't accomplish anything in this case, because this is a FB discordian, which are impervious to shit like that.  We'll all get riled up, and the most doobie will do is occasionally post some non-sequitor about being high as fuck.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 12, 2013, 03:29:57 PM

Once again, Nigel cuts to the chase.   :lulz:

Yep.

Weed is great. Stoner culture is DERP:

Now go venerate Jerry Garcia or something. Not young Jerry. OLD GRAY STRUNG OUT TRAIN WRECK "I CAN'T LOOK"  JERRY. WITH DIABEETUS. AFTER HE FORGOT HOW TO PLAY A COUPLE OF TIMES.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on March 12, 2013, 03:21:39 PM

Red Tape Guy does have his uses.  :lol:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doobie

Quote from: Net on March 12, 2013, 07:33:00 AM

DUDE, HAVE YOU EVER TRIED POPTARTS, WHILE STONED?

I just did the other day! It was great. You're on my channel.

Doobie

This place is too hilarious to go way. I think I'm here for good.

Don Coyote

Seriously, people talking about getting high is somewhere on the same level of grindingly dull as Dad's stories about the war or Uncle Mike with hydrocephalus telling me about his bottle cap collection, only I have to be patient with them because Dad's old and Uncle Mike is retarded.

ADOPT ME!!!!

navkat

Quote from: Junkenstein on March 12, 2013, 01:25:38 PM
I was noting the lack of the promised picture. The suspense is killing me. I say me, I mean those around me.

I was ribbin ya.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: six to the quixotic on March 13, 2013, 12:14:22 AM

ADOPT ME!!!!

DONE!

Son.

Don Coyote

Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on March 13, 2013, 04:46:37 AM
Quote from: six to the quixotic on March 13, 2013, 12:14:22 AM

ADOPT ME!!!!

DONE!

Son.

And now I will inexplicably end up in your kitchen rummaging in your pantry.

Junkenstein

Quote from: navkat: navkat of...navkat! on March 13, 2013, 01:03:39 AM
I was noting the lack of the promised picture. The suspense is killing me. I say me, I mean those around me.

I was ribbin ya.

Their blood is on your hands.

Make with a photo or live forever with the guilt.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Junkenstein

Quote from: P3nT4gR4m on March 12, 2013, 01:28:53 PM

You say "suspense" you mean you as well, right?

No, by suspense I meant "This dreadful shithole which just won't go away. It won't burn. It won't collapse. The people are somehow timeless and visibly rotting and yet they wont die why won't they die"

It's a bad morning.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.