News:

Testimonial: "None of you seem aware of quite how bad you are. I mean I'm pretty outspoken on how bad the internet has gotten, but this is up there with the worst."

Main Menu

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO WITH YOUR LIFE?

Started by Shibboleet The Annihilator, December 23, 2009, 11:47:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Are you doing it?

If not, why?

[EDIT: At the insistence of my lawyer, I must inform all of you that I am drunk and cannot be held liable for any negative consequences that occur as a result of your actions based on my advice. However, should you meet wild success, feel free to praise me as your lawd and savior/harbinger of awesome)]

I'm doing something I've always wanted to do with my life. I'm drawing for a graphic novel. That's been my life long dream and its finally coming to fruition. I'm lacking in other areas such as job and income. But I wouldn't change it honestly. I'm quite happy with things at the moment.

President Television

I want to slack off. I'm well on my way to realizing that dream.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Quote from: NiveKRayne on December 24, 2009, 12:10:08 AM
I'm doing something I've always wanted to do with my life. I'm drawing for a graphic novel. That's been my life long dream and its finally coming to fruition. I'm lacking in other areas such as job and income. But I wouldn't change it honestly. I'm quite happy with things at the moment.

MAKE YOUR DREAM INTO YOUR INCOME OR I WILL BURN YOUR FACE DOWN!

That is all.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Yeah, I make beads, and it's pretty awesome.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

President Television

My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Quote from: Slanket the Destroyer on December 24, 2009, 12:38:54 AM
Quote from: NiveKRayne on December 24, 2009, 12:10:08 AM

MAKE YOUR DREAM INTO YOUR INCOME OR I WILL BURN YOUR FACE DOWN!

That is all.

:lulz: I'm working on that, the majority of cartoonists have secondary careers and/or jobs to keep them afloat. So the likeliness of me making enough income off of something like this to at least pay my bills is next to nil.

Quote from: Shrunkenheadspace on December 24, 2009, 12:43:02 AM
This thread reminds me of Fight Club.

That was just a movie.
                \

/
         You are not a movie.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on December 24, 2009, 12:54:54 AM
Quote from: Slanket the Destroyer on December 24, 2009, 12:46:18 AM
Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on December 24, 2009, 12:41:05 AM
Yeah, I make beads, and it's pretty awesome.

[GIGGLES]
ANAL BEADS?
[/GIGGLES]

You buy 'em, you can put 'em WHEREVER YOU WANT.

:mittens:

AMERICAN BEADS (FUCK YEAH!): PUT 'EM WHEREVER YOU WANT

P.S. Feel free to paraphrase that as a slogan.

President Television

Quote from: Slanket the Destroyer on December 24, 2009, 12:47:59 AM

That was just a movie.
                \

/
         You are not a movie.
Not true. It was also a book. I own a copy in both media.

Quote from: Shrunkenheadspace on December 24, 2009, 01:01:12 AM
Quote from: Slanket the Destroyer on December 24, 2009, 12:47:59 AM

That was just a movie.
               \

/
        You are not a movie.
Not true. It was also a book. I own a copy in both media.

CHUCK PALAHNIUK WANTS YOU TO SUCCEED!
                \

/
YOU ARE NOT A BOOK!

East Coast Hustle

I want to spend my life being unemployed, gaining weight, and socializing exclusively with people I never see face-to-face.

RCH,
livin' the dream, baby!
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"