News:

There's a sucker born every minute... and you are right on time.

Main Menu

A rant : Magic (possibly Spirituality to)

Started by NotPublished, December 24, 2009, 01:29:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

This thread gave me much mirth.

Especially all the burning of brain cells and kicking of puppies!
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Doctor Rat Bastard on December 29, 2009, 08:26:13 PM

Yeah, but the burning of brain cells is from frustration, not confusion.  Fail.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 29, 2009, 08:28:16 PM
Quote from: Doctor Rat Bastard on December 29, 2009, 08:26:13 PM

Yeah, but the burning of brain cells is from frustration, not confusion.  Fail.

Funny is funny. What the hell are you doing getting frustrated on a goddess blessed Internet forum, over a topic that always ends like this everytime it comes up?

:lulz:

LMNO

Because you, a relatively smart person, are arguing someone else's point; and you're doing it ignorantly, just to be contrarian.

The Good Reverend Roger

Willful stupidity always cheeses me off.

This thread is like being stuck in Phoenix.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 29, 2009, 08:38:08 PM

And yet you found it necessary to be a part of...

as I said... is funny

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: LMNO on December 29, 2009, 08:36:03 PM
Because you, a relatively smart person, are arguing someone else's point; and you're doing it ignorantly, just to be contrarian.

After some people decided to take a piss on the discussion... I may have been a little contrarian. Just a little... like ... *this much*

People scream and rage when they could just not comment and get on with their life... sans burning brain cells. I dunno why people that aren't interested in Magic want to come poke a thread about Magic, but I'll be happy to entertain them while they're here.

LMNO

Sadly, you missed the opportunity to help out another board member with their thoughts, in order to stir up shit.

Nice going.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Doctor Rat Bastard on December 29, 2009, 08:39:53 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 29, 2009, 08:38:08 PM

And yet you found it necessary to be a part of...

as I said... is funny

Ever been to Phoenix?  You don't know WHY you're there, and you can't fucking leave, for reasons that are always difficult to explain and impossible to overcome.

But, hey, you stirred some shit.  Congratulations.  A winner is you.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO on December 29, 2009, 08:47:31 PM
Sadly, you missed the opportunity to help out another board member with their thoughts, in order to stir up shit.

Nice going.

Looking back, that's really all he ever does.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Nice going.

I disagree. I gave useful comments to interesting posts from multiple users that posted here... just not the ones that have no interest in the topic at hand.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 29, 2009, 08:49:28 PM

Nice going.

so you say.

EDIT: Cause looking at this thread; a group was having a conversation... you came in to stir shit. Not that I mind, its fun watching you do your thing.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Doctor Rat Bastard on December 29, 2009, 08:51:40 PM

Nice going.

so you say.

EDIT: Cause looking at this thread; a group was having a conversation... you came in to stir shit. Not that I mind, its fun watching you do your thing.

So, voicing an opinion is "stirring shit" and deliberately trolling is "having a conversation".

I see.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 29, 2009, 09:04:43 PM

Nice going.

so you say.

So, voicing an opinion is "stirring shit" and deliberately trolling is "having a conversation".

I see.

Nope,. the conversation that was in full swing before you stopped by with QUANTUMZ one liners wasn't trolling at all... Hell, even the past several pages haven't been trolling, not in any sense of the word. I mean, unless anything short of not responding to you is a troll...

When I said "I'll be happy to entertain them while they're here" I meant that I'd be happy to respond to your posts to maximize the lulz... However, I wasn't trolling, I was mostly hoping you'd get bored so we could go back to the discussion we were having before.

But, see it however you like.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Doctor Rat Bastard on December 29, 2009, 09:09:29 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 29, 2009, 09:04:43 PM

Nice going.

so you say.

I see.

Nope,. the conversation that was in full swing before you stopped by with QUANTUMZ one liners wasn't trolling at all... Hell, even the past several pages haven't been trolling, not in any sense of the word. I mean, unless anything short of not responding to you is a troll...

When I said "I'll be happy to entertain them while they're here" I meant that I'd be happy to respond to your posts to maximize the lulz... However, I wasn't trolling, I was mostly hoping you'd get bored so we could go back to the discussion we were having before.

But, see it however you like.

Okay, fuck off now.  I liked you better when you were honest.