News:

PD.com: We're not actually discordians

Main Menu

Cleaning

Started by Chief Uwachiquen, December 24, 2009, 06:15:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

singer

Quote from: LMNO on December 29, 2009, 02:23:40 PM
I have a Roomba.  It's awesome, and it scares the cat.   SCIENTIFICALLY.
Sheesh... those things creep me out.
"Magic" is one of the fundamental properties of "Reality"

LMNO

Quote from: Cain on December 29, 2009, 09:29:43 PM
I don't clean the house, bathroom aside, which takes about 10 minutes (because we have another toilet, and two people use the en suite shower).

However, since I will be the sole resident of this property....6 days from now, I will have to start.  I intend to listen to a Lady Gaga/BEARFORCE1 medley until every room is spotless.

Video of this.  Please.

Freeky

You know, Poker Face and BEARFORCE1 go together surprisingly well. Even the videos are kind of matched up.

Cain

Quote from: LMNO on December 30, 2009, 12:58:50 PM
I don't clean the house, bathroom aside, which takes about 10 minutes (because we have another toilet, and two people use the en suite shower).

However, since I will be the sole resident of this property....6 days from now, I will have to start.  I intend to listen to a Lady Gaga/BEARFORCE1 medley until every room is spotless.

Video of this.  Please.

Surprisingly, I still do not have a webcam.

Quote from: Mistress Freeky on December 30, 2009, 04:28:57 PM
You know, Poker Face and BEARFORCE1 go together surprisingly well. Even the videos are kind of matched up.

Any particular BEARFORCE1 song?  As far as I'm concerned, Poker Face is one of the better tracks on the album.

Freeky

Quote from: Cain on December 30, 2009, 04:38:14 PM
Quote from: LMNO on December 30, 2009, 12:58:50 PM

Video of this.  Please.

Surprisingly, I still do not have a webcam.

Quote from: Mistress Freeky on December 30, 2009, 04:28:57 PM

Any particular BEARFORCE1 song?  As far as I'm concerned, Poker Face is one of the better tracks on the album.

The one that's in the A-Team/BEARFORCE1 Mashup that pops up in the news header.

LMNO

Probably the medly that starts with them walking out of the ocean.

Freeky