Merry Christmas from incompetent terrorists.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, December 25, 2009, 11:15:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,581153,00.html

QuotePassenger Ignites Explosive on Delta Flight, Al Qaeda Connection Reported

Friday, December 25, 2009

A male passenger reportedly linked to terrorist organization al-Qaeda ignited a powdery substance prior to landing on a Delta Airlines flight to Detroit Friday. The suspect is believed to be Nigerian, Fox News reported.

Several people were hurt and one person was admitted to the University of Michigan Medical Center at Ann Arbor, hospital spokeswoman Tracy Justice said. An emergency was declared aboard the flight, operated as Northwest flight 253, according to a Federal Aviation Administration spokesperson.

The suspect, who suffered second-degree burns, told federal investigators he was directed by al-Qaeda, though authorities are questioning the veracity of that statement, ABC reported. A federal situational awareness bulletin noted that the explosive was acquired in Yemen with instructions as to when it should be used, ABC said.

Fox News has been reduced to quoting ABC.

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cain

Al-Qaeda are really slumming it.  They tried this with Richard Reid and that also didn't work.  GIVE UP ON PLANES GUYS, ASSASSINATING BANKERS IS THE WAY FORWARD.

Bets on this guy being an email spammer before he hooked up with AQ?

Pariah

:lulz:

Al-Qaeda: If at first you don't succeed, try, try again!
Play safe! Ski only in a clockwise direction! Let's all have fun together!