News:

if the thee off of you are revel in the fact you ds a discordant suck it's dick and praise it's agenda? guess what bit-chit's not. hat I in fact . do you really think it'd theshare about shit, hen you should indeed tare-take if the frontage that you're into. do you really think it's the hardcore shite of the left thy t? you're little f/cking girls parackind abbot in tituts. FUCK YOU. you're latecomers, and you 're folks who don't f/cking get it. plez challenge me.

Main Menu

There Has Been An Error!

Started by ~, December 23, 2009, 08:15:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

Quote from: JohNyx on December 26, 2009, 04:47:07 PM
Quote from: Cain on December 26, 2009, 02:27:09 PM
The cat I owned probably could've broken my nose though, if he wanted.  He was the cat who came back home every night covered in blood, but without a scratch on his body.  The cat who made a doberman across the waiting room from him in the vet's practice whimper and try to hide behind a pot plant.  The cat who bought back live rats and decapitated them in front of us in the kitchen.  He never actually hurt any of us...he just made it clear he could.  You'd have a hand hanging off the edge of the lounge or the bed, and you'd suddenly feel teeth wrapping around a finger.  Never enough to break the skin, but making it clear that this was an option.  Or you'd put a piece of string in front of him, and he'd pounce on your hand.  Or you'd wake up in the morning with him sitting on your chest and staring at your face.  It was like having a minature demon living in the house.

AWESOME, did you train it? Or was it "good" genes?
Good genes.  Twas a farm cat we adopted.