News:

Remember, its all a sociological experiment.  "You are doing exactly as I planned. My god you are all so predictable."  Repeat until you believe it.

Main Menu

The MSY graphic novel project

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, December 28, 2009, 03:39:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

...Is tracking well.  Chapter 1 and the first interlude are in the can.

Our deadline is March 1st for a May 1st release.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cainad on December 28, 2009, 03:51:39 PM
<--- extremely excited :mrgreen:

Thanks. We're starting in the middle, as a marketability thing.  The earlier episodes will be flashbacks.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

East Coast Hustle

let me know when this is ready. I'll definitely buy a few copies.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Rip City Hustle on December 28, 2009, 05:58:48 PM
let me know when this is ready. I'll definitely buy a few copies.

Copies of the first issue (actually a trade paperback with 5 issues as a pilot) are due to release on May 1st, according to our distributor.  Which means Nivek has until March 1st to get all the artwork in the can, so we can zing it off to the printer.

Pariah

Play safe! Ski only in a clockwise direction! Let's all have fun together!

LMNO

Bu🤠ns

I don't want to miss this either.  The MSYs are some of my most favorite.

Iason Ouabache

:mittens:  Woo!  This makes me excited... IN MY PANCE!!!
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

President Television

I can't wait. I really enjoy the rants.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

The Good Reverend Roger

Chapter two and the following interlude are officially in the can.

:banana:

Jasper

What's this?  I think I was absent when this was announced. 

Sounds awesome.  I will definitely get a copy.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Felix on January 22, 2010, 07:05:18 PM
What's this?  I think I was absent when this was announced. 

Sounds awesome.  I will definitely get a copy.

They will be available May 1st, and will continue with another (smaller) episode every two months thereafter.

Darth Cupcake

I'm friends with a comic shop. I'ma make sure they carry that shit.

AND I WILL STAMP AROUND THE STORE YELLING AND WAVING IT IN THE AIR AND FROTHING AT THE MOUTH.

And then they'll all just chuckle and go, "Aww, it's so cute how she tries to be scary." :argh!:
Be the trouble you want to see in the world.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Darth Cupcake on January 22, 2010, 08:03:54 PM
I'm friends with a comic shop. I'ma make sure they carry that shit.

AND I WILL STAMP AROUND THE STORE YELLING AND WAVING IT IN THE AIR AND FROTHING AT THE MOUTH.

And then they'll all just chuckle and go, "Aww, it's so cute how she tries to be scary." :argh!:

I can send 5 copies for consignment, I think.  We'll be setting up an auto-reprint with the printer.