News:

Yeah, fuckface! Get ready to be beaten down. Grrr! Internet ain't so safe now is it motherfucker! Shit just got real! Bam!

Main Menu

When Pixie PIllaged My Village - What Kind Of First Date Is This?

Started by Payne, December 30, 2009, 10:11:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: -Kel- on January 04, 2010, 10:57:43 PM
uber cuteness going on here and in irc.....PAYNE MOVE TO LONDON.

london is horrible expensive and smelly.

Bristol is nice.

-Kel-

Pope Pixie Pickle

Nothing would ever get done in Holland!

and besides we both need passports to go anywhere.

Add to this the fact he's technically a Canadian and its maybe not as easy to just bum round Europe for Payne.

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Payne

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Payne

I was born in a little town outside of Vancouver called Chilliwack. I only lived in Canada as a babby for a year and a bit though.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Payne on January 05, 2010, 02:22:08 AM
I was born in a little town outside of Vancouver called Chilliwack. I only lived in Canada as a babby for a year and a bit though.

That's all it takes.  I spent the first third of my life in Newfoundland, and look how fucked up I am.

Payne

You mean it doesn't wash off, no matter how hard you scrub?

Pope Pixie Pickle

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Payne on January 05, 2010, 02:32:41 AM
You mean it doesn't wash off, no matter how hard you scrub?

:lulz:

Yes, that's precisely what I mean.

Pope Pixie Pickle

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Pixie O'Fubar on January 05, 2010, 02:57:52 AM
like a syrup of the mind.

And it turns your beard grey, which explains Manitoba, where all the women have grey beards.