News:

PD.com: can increase your susceptibility to cancer, dementia, heart disease, diabetes, influenza, rheumatoid arthritis, lupus - even the common cold.

Main Menu

I REPENT! I REPENT! SPARE ME, OH MIGHTY WOMP-MASTERS!

Started by Remington, January 03, 2010, 06:01:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jasper

LMNO

I think the lengthy text buildup really added to the sense of dread and horror.

Freeky

-Kel-

Chief Uwachiquen

:lulz: :lulz: Cram, that was amazing. I think "I Cram'd Your Gram" or whatever should be in the news feed somewhere.

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

ThatGreenGentleman

I feel bad for Remmington, his gram got cram'd.  :x  :lulz:
As a gentleman, it is my duty to wear top-hats.

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Freeky

I remember he posted pics of his reaction on some thread. Anyone know where they are?

ThatGreenGentleman

As a gentleman, it is my duty to wear top-hats.

The Wizard

This is why I will never sacrifice myself to WOMP. Sweet merciful fuck, no.
Insanity we trust.

Remington

Is it plugged in?

Freeky

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Dr. James Semaj on February 03, 2010, 03:26:55 AM
This is why I will never sacrifice myself to WOMP. Sweet merciful fuck, no.

You just aren't serious about having a good time.

One of the reasons I like Remmington is that he has more balls than good sense.  Also, the amazing sculpture he sent me for Christmas.

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Wizard

Insanity we trust.