News:

PD.com: Where we throw rocks at your sacred cows

Main Menu

I REPENT! I REPENT! SPARE ME, OH MIGHTY WOMP-MASTERS!

Started by Remington, January 03, 2010, 06:01:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Remington

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 03, 2010, 03:33:57 AM
Quote from: Dr. James Semaj on February 03, 2010, 03:26:55 AM
This is why I will never sacrifice myself to WOMP. Sweet merciful fuck, no.

You just aren't serious about having a good time.

One of the reasons I like Remmington is that he has more balls than good sense.  Also, the amazing sculpture he sent me for Christmas.

I've got plans for some awesome ones, and they shall be done as soon as I have free time.
Is it plugged in?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Dr. James Semaj on February 03, 2010, 03:34:49 AM
Maybe. But at least my secret identity is safe.

Sez you.  I read your name backwards, James Semaj Rd.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Remington on February 03, 2010, 03:37:35 AM

One of the reasons I like Remmington is that he has more balls than good sense.  Also, the amazing sculpture he sent me for Christmas.

I've got plans for some awesome ones, and they shall be done as soon as I have free time.

I gotta get around to taking a pic of this one, and throw it up in B&B.  How long did that take you?

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Wizard

QuoteSez you.  I read your name backwards, James Semaj Rd.

Ha! You are WRONG!!! My real face and real name are truly hidden. None can find them!
Insanity we trust.

Remington

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 03, 2010, 03:39:57 AM

One of the reasons I like Remmington is that he has more balls than good sense.  Also, the amazing sculpture he sent me for Christmas.

I gotta get around to taking a pic of this one, and throw it up in B&B.  How long did that take you?
About an hour and a half. 3 hours running around town trying to find the damn paint and wooden plaques (my other recent ones had painted plaques).

Hmm. How bout this: if you post pics of the one I sent you, I'll get around to posting pics of the 4 I made for my family.
Is it plugged in?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Remington on February 03, 2010, 03:44:48 AM

One of the reasons I like Remmington is that he has more balls than good sense.  Also, the amazing sculpture he sent me for Christmas.

I gotta get around to taking a pic of this one, and throw it up in B&B.  How long did that take you?
About an hour and a half. 3 hours running around town trying to find the damn paint and wooden plaques (my other recent ones had painted plaques).

Hmm. How bout this: if you post pics of the one I sent you, I'll get around to posting pics of the 4 I made for my family.

Wow.

And okay.

I'll post tomorrow.  Going to bed now.

Remington

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 03, 2010, 03:48:48 AM
Quote from: Remington on February 03, 2010, 03:44:48 AM

Wow.

And okay.

I'll post tomorrow.  Going to bed now.
http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=20892.msg820256#msg820256
Is it plugged in?

The Good Reverend Roger

The Wizard

Bring it on! I'm not afraid of you bastards!

HIT ME WITH YOUR BEST SHOT!!!
Insanity we trust.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Dr. James Semaj on November 12, 2010, 08:29:14 PM
Bring it on! I'm not afraid of you bastards!

HIT ME WITH YOUR BEST SHOT!!!

Did you post new pics?

The Wizard

They are in Spagb0ok. Take a look.
Insanity we trust.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Dr. James Semaj on November 12, 2010, 08:32:05 PM
They are in Spagb0ok. Take a look.

I can't until I get home.  Then I shall gaze upon them while drinking crap whiskey and stewing in my WRATH.

The Wizard

Insanity we trust.

The Wizard

Hey, Roger? Are you and Remmy still planning on destroying through WOMP? Not wanting to sound like a prick, just wanting to know if I should continue stockpiling WOMP ideas?
Insanity we trust.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Dr. James Semaj on November 15, 2010, 09:18:10 PM
Hey, Roger? Are you and Remmy still planning on destroying through WOMP? Not wanting to sound like a prick, just wanting to know if I should continue stockpiling WOMP ideas?

I have plans, sir, but I shall launch the attack when I feel the time is right (too fucking busy, to be honest).