News:

Endorsement: "I would highly suggest that you steer clear of this website at all costs and disconnect yourself from all affiliation with those involved."

Main Menu

I REPENT! I REPENT! SPARE ME, OH MIGHTY WOMP-MASTERS!

Started by Remington, January 03, 2010, 06:01:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cramulus

well anyway, that's what you get for HAVING pictures of yourself in eye liner.

Before I started posting here, I did my time. Pictures of me in eye liner were once distributed as treasure in a LARP. Learned my fucking lesson!

Cainad (dec.)

Nast

It's okay Cainad, I think you make a very lovely Spice Girl.

Don't let the others get you down.
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Remington

Quote from: Cramulus on January 05, 2010, 01:37:55 AM
oh you poor fool

there was a time when posting your pics on PD was FEARED

because you KNEW

that SOMEBODY could do something AWFUL with them

for many years, people have posted silly images of themselves, hoping to be lampooned in a ms paint monstrosity of epic artistic laziness.

and for many years, the fear of posting your pics has dwindled. People are braced for some zany spaggotry. They dare even to threaten the oldschool WOMP masters, whose brushes are crusted with blood.

And you are braced for zany mock wrath. Perhaps your head will be WOMPed into some embarrassing movie scene. No harm done.

There is no way to harm you.

but THEN

THEN YOU POSTED PICS OF YOUR PARENTS

YOU POOR FOOL

[argh]

WTF NO

THAT'S MY GRANDMA, YOU SICK FUCK. AND MY UNCLE.
MY RETINAS ARE BURNING
Is it plugged in?

Remington

Also, this means that I can no longer browse PD from the family computer. One of my parents will look over my shoulder and seem Cram's avatar... "Honey, what is grandma doing on the Internet?"
Is it plugged in?

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

NotPublished

In Soviet Russia, sins died for Jesus.

Sir Squid Diddimus

Oh you poor poor child.
I shared this thread with Mr Squid and we had a great laugh.

Remington

Adblock has eased the pain somewhat. I'll need a good dose of mind bleach by tomorrow, though.
Is it plugged in?

Cramulus

Quote from: Sir Remington III on January 05, 2010, 07:20:56 AM
Also, this means that I can no longer browse PD from the family computer. One of my parents will look over my shoulder and seem Cram's avatar... "Honey, what is grandma doing on the Internet?"

Vaudeville Vigilante

Payne

Quote from: Cainad on January 05, 2010, 05:20:42 AM
MySpace, courtesy of Valerie. :argh!:

Yeah, she slipped while I was in IRC or something. I did a little delving and came up with that little gem.

THEN I RAEPED YOUR REPUTATION WITH A BRISTLELESS BRUSH! SPLINTERS ALL UP IN YOUR SHIT!

DO

NOT

TEST

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Sir Remington III on January 05, 2010, 07:03:06 AM

WTF NO

MY RETINAS ARE BURNING

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Sir Remington III on January 05, 2010, 07:03:06 AM

MY RETINAS ARE BURNING

And that's how it's done downtown.   :lulz:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.