News:

Endorsement from MysticWicks: "The most fatuous, manipulative, and venomous people to be found here are all of the discordian genre."

Main Menu

Anti-Semetic vodka

Started by Cain, January 04, 2010, 04:48:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

Oh for God's sake Russia

http://englishrussia.com/?p=7054#more-7054

QuoteA short time ago the company "EZ Protocols" announced a start-up of vodka brand that is called "Kabbalah vodka – with Christian infants" – the newest quality benchmark on the super premium segment of the Russian market. The vodka is expected to have a distinguished wheat flavor. Special water, enriched in silver, gold and platinum ions along with neat and stylish design will bring anyone back to the best traditions of a ritual table. As a present, every bottle has a unique handmade infant inside, which is made of fortified glass.

This is truly horrormirthy, because I cannot decide if this company are mocking anti-semitism, or are being serious.

LMNO

:horrormirth: :lulz: :horrormirth: :lulz: :horrormirth: :lulz:

Unfortunately... I want a bottle of this.

Cain

This is making me lean towards "making fun of anti-Semites"

QuoteA usual case of the vodka "Kabbalah" contains 10 bottles with different kinds of vodka in them and their selection is accidentally set along with 10 Kabbalah sefirot. The choice of a color of the bottle and the quotation from Torah written on the bottle backside are accidental as well.

LMNO

Fuck.   Now I want to buy a case of the stuff.

Cain

Triple Zero

whahahaha that is hilarious :lulz:

if it's anti semitic by implying jews distill vodka from christian infants, doesn't the fact that people that buy it will be (symbolically) drinking christian infants, thereby offending christians, kind of cancel it out and generally make it anti religious?
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

maphdet

I had to google this to see if it was real or not. I need to see a buy here link to make sure this shit is real!

WTF?

How funny is this. I think I wanna bottle or two myself.
:lulz:
I wish I was in Tijuana
Eating barbequed iguana-

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Brotep

AWESOME

I will marry whoever gets me a case of this.

NotPublished

In Soviet Russia, sins died for Jesus.

Richter

Best novelty booze since "Crystal Skull"
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Shai Hulud

Somehow I'm thinking it's phony.  The company name EZ Protocols is kind of a giveaway, or else that company is really dedicated to being anti-semitic.

Brotep

Or to riffing on anti-Semitism as a joke.

I hope it's real.  I want a bottle of that stuff for my bookshelf.

Freeky

I think it's fake. The picture that popped up for me was thre brown ottle, which had the baby flipping the viewer the bird and grinning hugely.