News:

Urgh, this is what I hate about PD.com, it is the only site in existence where a perfectly good spam thread can be misused for high quality discussions.  I hate you all.

Main Menu

ATTN MORTALS: Post ITT, and get your Official Holy Name™.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, January 04, 2010, 06:40:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

President Television

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 04, 2010, 06:54:10 PM
Quote from: Shrunkenheadspace on January 04, 2010, 06:52:42 PM
I think it would be wise to commune with my rain god.

But not after 9PM MST, because I'll either be asleep or going haywire with perverts.  Anyway:

"Chupacabra of Internet Sex Crimes."

I like it. It makes me think of Flounderman.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

The Good Reverend Roger

Reminder:  These go in your personal text.  Otherwise, they won't work, and you'll go to hell with the humans.

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Shrunkenheadspace on January 04, 2010, 06:56:01 PM

But not after 9PM MST, because I'll either be asleep or going haywire with perverts.  Anyway:

Who?

ETA:  Fine, put some "flounderman" shit in your personal text.  I shall piss down my condolences when you're burning in hell/Phoenix.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

President Television

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 04, 2010, 06:56:21 PM
Quote from: Shrunkenheadspace on January 04, 2010, 06:56:01 PM

Who?

This guy I know on the internet who likes to fuck with people. He says he works in depravity like an artist works in oils and paints.
He wrote this: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4247120/1/A_Very_YuGiOh_Christmas
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Darth Cupcake

Be the trouble you want to see in the world.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Darth Cupcake on January 04, 2010, 06:59:18 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 04, 2010, 06:50:58 PM
Quote from: Darth Cupcake on January 04, 2010, 06:49:59 PM
I need a Holy Name, for I am both unholy and nameless.

ONLY TGRR CAN SAVE ME NAO

"Exploding sex macaque of The Eastern Zone."

I love you.

We aim to please.  As long as the proper sacrifices are made, of course.

Captain Utopia

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: FP on January 04, 2010, 07:00:42 PM
I could probably do with something Holy.

Yes, a sinner such as you needs all the help you can get.

"Heartless Shitnozzle of Deliciousness."

maphdet

I wish I was in Tijuana
Eating barbequed iguana-

The Good Reverend Roger

Da6s

We appear to be doomed by our DNA to repeat the same destructive behaviors our forebears have repeated for millenia. If anything our problem solving skills have actually diminished with the advent of technology & our ubiquitous modern conveniences. & yet despite our predisposition towards fear-driven hostility; towards what we anachronistically term primitive behavior another instinct is just as firmly encoded in our make-up. We are capable as our ancestors were of incredible breathtaking acts of kindness. Every hour of every day a man risks his life at a moments notice to save another. Forget for a moment the belligerent benevolent billionaires who grant the unfortunate a crumb of costfree cake. I speak of pure acts of selflessness. A Mother who rushes into the street to save a child from a speeding vehicle. A person who runs into a burning building to reach a family trapped on the upper story. Such actions,such moments,such unconscious selfless decisions,define what it is to be human

The Good Reverend Roger

maphdet

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 04, 2010, 07:09:26 PM
Quote from: maphdet on January 04, 2010, 07:08:45 PM
I'll bite-- :0

What name Holiness can you offer?

"Razor-sharp rolling pin of correction."

Heh.

Added it shall be. Just for the lulz.
How you come up with this stuff I'll never know.
I wish I was in Tijuana
Eating barbequed iguana-

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: maphdet on January 04, 2010, 07:14:29 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 04, 2010, 07:09:26 PM
Quote from: maphdet on January 04, 2010, 07:08:45 PM
I'll bite-- :0

What name Holiness can you offer?

"Razor-sharp rolling pin of correction."

Heh.

Added it shall be. Just for the lulz.
How you come up with this stuff I'll never know.

Drugs I just do Holy stuff.

Cramulus

ROGER I NEED THE HOLY, QUICK

THE PEASANTS ARE COMING

THEY'VE GOT TORCHES AND PITCH FORKS

IF I DON'T BECOME HOLY, STAT, IMMA GONNA GET LYNCHED

SHIT - QUICK - I CAN HEAR THEIR WRETCHED PLEBEIAN CHANTING