News:

Yeah, fuckface! Get ready to be beaten down. Grrr! Internet ain't so safe now is it motherfucker! Shit just got real! Bam!

Main Menu

ATTN MORTALS: Post ITT, and get your Official Holy Name™.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, January 04, 2010, 06:40:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cramulus on January 04, 2010, 07:26:42 PM
ROGER I NEED THE HOLY, QUICK

THE PEASANTS ARE COMING

THEY'VE GOT TORCHES AND PITCH FORKS

IF I DON'T BECOME HOLY, STAT, IMMA GONNA GET LYNCHED

SHIT - QUICK - I CAN HEAR THEIR WRETCHED PLEBEIAN CHANTING

"Terrible sin pustule of desire."

ETA:  Thank you for martyring yourself for the cause.  Very few Discordians have that sense of committment.  Enjoy your public auto de fe.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cramulus

Requia ☣

Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Triple Zero

Roger! Can I have one too please? Something with a touch of nobility if in any way possible :D
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

The Good Reverend Roger

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Triple Zero on January 04, 2010, 07:37:02 PM
Roger! Can I have one too please? Something with a touch of nobility if in any way possible :D

"Horrible and Sexy Queen of Cheese."

President Television

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 04, 2010, 06:56:21 PM
Quote from: Shrunkenheadspace on January 04, 2010, 06:56:01 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 04, 2010, 06:54:10 PM
Quote from: Shrunkenheadspace on January 04, 2010, 06:52:42 PM
I think it would be wise to commune with my rain god.

But not after 9PM MST, because I'll either be asleep or going haywire with perverts.  Anyway:

"Chupacabra of Internet Sex Crimes."

I like it. It makes me think of Flounderman.

Who?

ETA:  Fine, put some "flounderman" shit in your personal text.  I shall piss down my condolences when you're burning in hell/Phoenix.

It's fixed now.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 04, 2010, 06:49:00 PM
Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on January 04, 2010, 06:47:27 PM
I couldn't decide if I already had an Official Holy Name™, but then I decided I probably don't, and should consult my Spiritual Advisor.

"Northwest Orgasm Piranha nnaaaaarg fuck cough spit twitch jerk."

SQUEEEEEE!  :lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Shrunkenheadspace on January 04, 2010, 07:42:28 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 04, 2010, 06:56:21 PM
Quote from: Shrunkenheadspace on January 04, 2010, 06:56:01 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 04, 2010, 06:54:10 PM
Quote from: Shrunkenheadspace on January 04, 2010, 06:52:42 PM
I think it would be wise to commune with my rain god.

But not after 9PM MST, because I'll either be asleep or going haywire with perverts.  Anyway:

"Chupacabra of Internet Sex Crimes."

I like it. It makes me think of Flounderman.

Who?

ETA:  Fine, put some "flounderman" shit in your personal text.  I shall piss down my condolences when you're burning in hell/Phoenix.

It's fixed now.

Good.  REMINDER, PEOPLE:  If your Official Holy Name™ isn't in your personal text, you still go to hell.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on January 04, 2010, 07:43:43 PM
I couldn't decide if I already had an Official Holy Name™, but then I decided I probably don't, and should consult my Spiritual Advisor.

Yeah, that was one of the better ones.

Elder Iptuous

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 04, 2010, 07:44:40 PM
Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on January 04, 2010, 07:43:43 PM

Yeah, that was one of the better ones.

Awww man, it exceeds the character allowance and got truncated! It's awesome anyway.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."