ATTN MORTALS: Post ITT, and get your Official Holy Name™.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, January 04, 2010, 06:40:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

POFP

I would like to know if I qualify. You don't need a credit score above 40, do you?
This Certified Pope™ reserves the Right to, on occasion, "be a complete dumbass", and otherwise ponder "idiotic" and/or "useless" ideas and other such "tomfoolery." [Aforementioned] are only responsible for the results of these actions and tendencies when they have had their addictive substance of choice for that day.

Being a Product of their Environment's Collective Order and Disorder, [Aforementioned] also reserves the Right to have their ideas, technologies, and otherwise all Intellectual Property stolen, re-purposed, and re-attributed at Will ONLY by other Certified Popes. Corporations, LLC's, and otherwise Capitalist-based organizations are NOT capable of being Certified Popes.

Battering Rams not included.

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: PlightOfFernandoPoo on May 26, 2015, 07:23:31 PM
I would like to know if I qualify. You don't need a credit score above 40, do you?

Yes.  No.

Anyway:

Exploding Shit-Fountain of the Very Last American Legion Fish Fry.
Molon Lube

LMNO

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

POFP

Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 26, 2015, 07:32:04 PM
Quote from: PlightOfFernandoPoo on May 26, 2015, 07:23:31 PM

Yes.  No.

Anyway:

Exploding Shit-Fountain of the Very Last American Legion Fish Fry.

Fitting  :lulz:

Thank you
This Certified Pope™ reserves the Right to, on occasion, "be a complete dumbass", and otherwise ponder "idiotic" and/or "useless" ideas and other such "tomfoolery." [Aforementioned] are only responsible for the results of these actions and tendencies when they have had their addictive substance of choice for that day.

Being a Product of their Environment's Collective Order and Disorder, [Aforementioned] also reserves the Right to have their ideas, technologies, and otherwise all Intellectual Property stolen, re-purposed, and re-attributed at Will ONLY by other Certified Popes. Corporations, LLC's, and otherwise Capitalist-based organizations are NOT capable of being Certified Popes.

Battering Rams not included.

LMNO

Fujikoma

Al Qədic

Well now I just want to see what will become of me after asking for one...surely nothing good :lol:
There is no reason to,
Be ashamed of poetry. It,
Is natural. But you should,
Still do it in private,
And wash your hands afterward.

Fujikoma

Fuckstick of lickedy-split cock-surge. Damn, good thing I don't come up with this shit.