News:

Doing everything exactly opposite from "The Mainstream" is the same thing as doing everything exactly like "The Mainstream."  You're still using What Everyone Else is Doing as your primary point of reference.

Main Menu

ATTN MORTALS: Post ITT, and get your Official Holy Name™.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, January 04, 2010, 06:40:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

POFP

I would like to know if I qualify. You don't need a credit score above 40, do you?
This Certified Pope™ reserves the Right to, on occasion, "be a complete dumbass", and otherwise ponder "idiotic" and/or "useless" ideas and other such "tomfoolery." [Aforementioned] are only responsible for the results of these actions and tendencies when they have had their addictive substance of choice for that day.

Being a Product of their Environment's Collective Order and Disorder, [Aforementioned] also reserves the Right to have their ideas, technologies, and otherwise all Intellectual Property stolen, re-purposed, and re-attributed at Will ONLY by other Certified Popes. Corporations, LLC's, and otherwise Capitalist-based organizations are NOT capable of being Certified Popes.

Battering Rams not included.

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: PlightOfFernandoPoo on May 26, 2015, 07:23:31 PM
I would like to know if I qualify. You don't need a credit score above 40, do you?

Yes.  No.

Anyway:

Exploding Shit-Fountain of the Very Last American Legion Fish Fry.
Molon Lube

LMNO

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

POFP

Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 26, 2015, 07:32:04 PM
Quote from: PlightOfFernandoPoo on May 26, 2015, 07:23:31 PM

Yes.  No.

Anyway:

Exploding Shit-Fountain of the Very Last American Legion Fish Fry.

Fitting  :lulz:

Thank you
This Certified Pope™ reserves the Right to, on occasion, "be a complete dumbass", and otherwise ponder "idiotic" and/or "useless" ideas and other such "tomfoolery." [Aforementioned] are only responsible for the results of these actions and tendencies when they have had their addictive substance of choice for that day.

Being a Product of their Environment's Collective Order and Disorder, [Aforementioned] also reserves the Right to have their ideas, technologies, and otherwise all Intellectual Property stolen, re-purposed, and re-attributed at Will ONLY by other Certified Popes. Corporations, LLC's, and otherwise Capitalist-based organizations are NOT capable of being Certified Popes.

Battering Rams not included.

LMNO

Fujikoma

Al Qədic

Well now I just want to see what will become of me after asking for one...surely nothing good :lol:
There is no reason to,
Be ashamed of poetry. It,
Is natural. But you should,
Still do it in private,
And wash your hands afterward.

Fujikoma

Fuckstick of lickedy-split cock-surge. Damn, good thing I don't come up with this shit.