News:

You know what I always say? "Always kill the mouthy one", that's what I always say.

Main Menu

ATTN MORTALS: Post ITT, and get your Official Holy Name™.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, January 04, 2010, 06:40:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Jenne on January 08, 2010, 05:28:50 PM
Hello, Rog.  I am returned.  Please to be bestowing on me my personal title of doo--I mean Godwrath.

"Kinky Executioner of Muzak Writers."
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Evil Roomie

Anger the Almighty Evil Roomie and you TOO can have your sins tattooed to your genitals.

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Evil Roomie

Anger the Almighty Evil Roomie and you TOO can have your sins tattooed to your genitals.

xXKazXx

You cant say that,
You've mixed things.
Its not all real.
And you're dumb!

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: xXKazXx on January 08, 2010, 11:50:17 PM
GOD DAMMIT SAUSAGE COCKS I WANT MY HOLY NAME!

"Slightly Used Fleshlight Salesman of Despair."

xXKazXx

You cant say that,
You've mixed things.
Its not all real.
And you're dumb!

Von Melee

The Good Reverend Roger

Jenne

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 08, 2010, 06:01:00 PM
Quote from: Jenne on January 08, 2010, 05:28:50 PM
Hello, Rog.  I am returned.  Please to be bestowing on me my personal title of doo--I mean Godwrath.

"Kinky Executioner of Muzak Writers."

:D Grass!

Captain Utopia

Mangrove

What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

Xooxe

guest7654

The Good Reverend Roger