News:

Sometimes I rattle the cage and beat my head uselessly against its bars, but sometimes, I can shake one loose and use it as a dildo.

Main Menu

I need to spend less time on my office floor.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, January 04, 2010, 11:35:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

I should tell you that the less I know what you're talking about, the better my mental images get.

:fap:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO on January 05, 2010, 07:59:04 PM
I should tell you that the less I know what you're talking about, the better my mental images get.

Horrorsex Powertoys.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 05, 2010, 09:48:27 PM
Quote from: LMNO on January 05, 2010, 07:59:04 PM

Horrorsex Powertoys.

HOLY CRAP

I really hope you make that someone's holy name. Because... yes. Because.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 05, 2010, 06:12:49 PM
Quote from: Richter on January 05, 2010, 05:55:16 PM
This is a fine example of how malicious abandonment of reason can convince others to take it up.

Yes.  Plus, I have been assigned to investigate my own wrongdoings.

Ho ho...many old scores will be settled.  There will be bonfires in the hills and the hooting of my minions.

THIS

made me giddy with glee!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."