News:

Endorsement:  I know that all of you fucking discordians are just a bunch of haters who seem to do anything you can to distance yourself from fucking anarchists which is just fine and dandy sit in your house on your computer and type inane shite all day until your fingers fall off.

Main Menu

Hookers for Jesus

Started by Lord Quantum, January 05, 2010, 10:42:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brotep

Quote from: Lord Quantum on February 08, 2010, 06:05:11 AM
one of the main characters in Hosea (his wife, Gomer) is a prostitute. Or at least an adulteress. Same thing really (at least in the Bible anyway). There's even a prostitute in the lineage of Jesus.

And the root of the name Gomer means "finish"...

Could this be the Biblical equivalent of "happy ending"?

Lord Quantum

I'll have to check my Hebrew dictionary on that one, but you know, the Bible kinda frowns on happy endings (Gen 38). Unless she swallows.
Quote from: Cain on March 28, 2010, 09:44:45 PM
Fuck it.  I'm going to get ordained as a Catholic priest and start robbing banks and mugging people.  I mean, apparently, you can be excused any crime if you're in with the Big V.

Quote from: Requia ☣ on September 28, 2008, 02:09:45 AM

Lets try it on an even simpler level:

1) There is a minimum energy/mass things can have, everything can be measured in a multiple of this minimum.

2) Objects at this size, or close to it, don't have an exact position or velocity, so they look like waves in most experiments.

3) If you try to measure the location, they act more like particles, just to fuck with you, but the velocity gets more uncertain, also just to fuck with you.

Conclusion: God hates physicists.

GASMs - PosterGASM (Calvinball edition), AbbyGASM

Pirate Pass Off Scorecard (5)