News:

It is our goal to harrass and harangue you ever further toward our own incoherent brand of horse-laugh radicalism.

Main Menu

Does this count? (Mendelssohn Intro)

Started by NotPublished, January 07, 2010, 05:30:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NotPublished

I don't know if this counts but yeah here it is :P

http://b.static.ak.fbcdn.net/rsrc.php/z4HBM/hash/3krgnmig.swf?v=390875410245&ev=0

I've been playing the violin for close to 2 years now, my inspiration to practice has been wavering up and down. So I threw it down for 3 weeks and decided to see how it goes, well I know I want to continue on practicing/playing .

Though, the past 3 weeks I told everything work/life related to fuck off and I have just been having fun for a bit.

I want to learn the full thing, but I don't know if I am skilled enough to do so yet, if anyone here is ear-trained DONT POINT OUT THE MISTAKES  :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:
In Soviet Russia, sins died for Jesus.

bugmenоt

I don't like it. You don't strike the right tones. It should sound much more precise. And play more with piano/forte

EDIT: Just listened to it again. Please work on the rythm too.

NotPublished

Yeah I have alot of field work to go through with it, I missed a fair bit of the intonation.
Its definantly a project that will take a very long time.

Thank you very much regardless :)

*My timing is very horrible it took me ages just to learn how to play an offbeat, then I mess it up at higher-tempos*

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

HAI BE MY FRIEND. i like violins (but i have no clue how to play them...)

NotPublished

Was the exact same reason why I started to learn it

Sir Squid Diddimus

that hurt.

BUT!

I can't play anywhere near that good, so good for you.
In fact, where I to attempt it, everyone would just DIE.

Jasper

Keep at it, music takes at least ten years to get good at, so don't let people who are dicks kill your enthusiasm.

NotPublished

Quote from: Felix on January 08, 2010, 07:30:48 AM
Keep at it, music takes at least ten years to get good at, so don't let people who are dicks kill your enthusiasm.

Thanks :) But if I wasn't prepared to recieve bad comments I definantly wouldn't of posted it on PD.

Quote from: Turdley Burgleson on January 08, 2010, 06:14:29 AM
that hurt.

BUT!

I can't play anywhere near that good, so good for you.
In fact, where I to attempt it, everyone would just DIE.

Hahaha I used to kill everyone, so going up to just hurting is good enough. Gotta start somewhere right? Don't let killing people be an excuse to not do it

Triple Zero

Quote from: NotPublished on January 09, 2010, 09:47:17 AMDon't let killing people be an excuse to not do it

That's the American spirit!
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Sir Squid Diddimus