Yale University - so subversive they named it twice!

Started by Cain, January 08, 2010, 07:13:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

Jasper

It's not, strictly speaking, a sincere political move.  If such can be said to exist.

Cain

Jasper

Cain

No, I just find it terribly amusing that someone gets put on the same enemies list twice.

I am ill though, I could be going through a, uh, detached phase, where I find things inappropriately funny.

Jasper

No, I lol'ed.  I was just hoping I could convince you to foment outrage at Yale over this.

Requia ☣

Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Jasper

Quote from: Requia ☣ on January 08, 2010, 07:37:03 AM
That's something to be proud of, not outraged at.

Yeah, if you have a sense of humor.  It is an odd revelation from the PD.com perspective, but most people have not heard the cosmic giggle.

Iason Ouabache

QuoteSeparately, Ahmadinejad's website was unobtainable today after reportedly being hacked. Those trying to enter saw the message: "Dear God, In 2009 you took my favourite singer Michael Jackson, my favourite actress Farrah Fawcett, my favourite actor Patrick Swayze, my favourite voice Neda. Please don't forget my favourite politician Ahmadinejad and favourite dictator Khamenei [Iran's supreme leader] in the year 2010. Thank you."

:lulz:
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Freeky

Quote from: Iason Ouabache on January 08, 2010, 08:54:34 AM
QuoteSeparately, Ahmadinejad's website was unobtainable today after reportedly being hacked. Those trying to enter saw the message: "Dear God, In 2009 you took my favourite singer Michael Jackson, my favourite actress Farrah Fawcett, my favourite actor Patrick Swayze, my favourite voice Neda. Please don't forget my favourite politician Ahmadinejad and favourite dictator Khamenei [Iran's supreme leader] in the year 2010. Thank you."

:lulz:

ahHAAAAHHAHAHA!  :lulz:

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."