News:

OK fuckers, let me out of here. I farted for you, what more do you want from me? Jesus fuck.

Main Menu

Breaking news!! France doens't like burqas

Started by -Kel-, January 07, 2010, 10:57:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triple Zero

Quote from: Suu on January 08, 2010, 05:19:58 AM
The comments astound me. And people bitch about the US being racist? Fuck. They don't hold a candle to the British.

who bitches about the US being racist?

the furthest I would go would be to call the US a country of opposites, cause it's also the country most vehemently opposed to racism I know of.

same seems to go for religious tolerance btw, as shown by the topic of this thread.

at least, that's what it seems like from over here.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Triple Zero

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 08, 2010, 06:23:09 PM
Lastly, from the article:

QuoteThe amount could be doubled for Muslim men who force female members of their family to cover their faces.

I can agree with that much.

Worst is when the women doing it to themselves too, I saw a news item on the sharia law being reinstated in some part of Indonesia, and there was a sharia police riding around in a Jeep with guns enforcing it ... and the jeep was filled with female sharia police.

They weren't enforcing burkhas, but (among other things) head scarves and of course jeans were right out (there is another kind of traditional wear, it's not full-covering like the burkha, but "only" nearly).

Bah.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Triple Zero on January 09, 2010, 12:15:11 AM
Quote from: Suu on January 08, 2010, 05:19:58 AM
The comments astound me. And people bitch about the US being racist? Fuck. They don't hold a candle to the British.

who bitches about the US being racist?

the furthest I would go would be to call the US a country of opposites, cause it's also the country most vehemently opposed to racism I know of.

same seems to go for religious tolerance btw, as shown by the topic of this thread.

at least, that's what it seems like from over here.

Go to GLP and say that again.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 08, 2010, 06:18:44 PM
I don't like Burqas, either.

But I don't want to outlaw them.

I was thinking about getting one.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 09, 2010, 01:19:59 AM
Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on January 09, 2010, 01:19:26 AM

Why?

I like the idea of being able to go about my daily business in relative anonymity, without having to think about whether my butt looks good or my facial expression is pleasant.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Jasper

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on January 09, 2010, 01:26:15 AM

Why?

I like the idea of being able to go about my daily business in relative anonymity, without having to think about whether my butt looks good or my facial expression is pleasant.

Allow me to suggest an alternative solution:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 09, 2010, 01:41:03 AM
Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on January 09, 2010, 01:26:15 AM

Why?

Allow me to suggest an alternative solution:

But a Darth Vader mask is both funny, and not really anonymous because then I become "that chick in the Darth Vader mask". It's kind of the opposite of anonymous. Plus, burkhas make people uncomfortable.

The Good Reverend Roger

Roger is of the opinion that hot chicks covering themselves up like that is undesirable.

:sad:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 09, 2010, 02:25:24 AM
Roger is of the opinion that hot chicks covering themselves up like that is undesirable.

At times, hot chicks are of the opinion that fewer people eyeballing their tits is desirable. :)

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on January 09, 2010, 02:30:00 AM

At times, hot chicks are of the opinion that fewer people eyeballing their tits is desirable. :)

This makes Roger a sad panda.   :sad:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 09, 2010, 02:30:53 AM

This makes Roger a sad panda.   :sad:

Yeah but

As nice as it is to be eyeballed as a hot piece of ass at times, sometimes the aspects of going out in public that involve having a thousand filthy strangers assessing your bits are not totally awesome. At times it would be nice to simply be an anonymous, generic human figure.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on January 09, 2010, 02:37:16 AM

Yeah but

As nice as it is to be eyeballed as a hot piece of ass at times, sometimes the aspects of going out in public that involve having a thousand filthy strangers assessing your bits are not totally awesome. At times it would be nice to simply be an anonymous, generic human figure.

I can see that.  But from a purely self-centered, ogling and leering pig point of view, it blows chunks.

Just saying.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 09, 2010, 02:38:43 AM
Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on January 09, 2010, 02:37:16 AM

Yeah but

I can see that.  But from a purely self-centered, ogling and leering pig point of view, it blows chunks.

Just saying.

:lulz: