Breaking news!! France doens't like burqas

Started by -Kel-, January 07, 2010, 10:57:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Fredamir Putin on January 09, 2010, 02:56:15 AM
I WANT A BURQA TOO

Seriously

Being allowed to wear burqhas in this country, I kind of feel like we should exercise our rights, and show our patriotism at the same time!

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

:D i wonder if they come in safety orange!!!!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

E.O.T.

Quote from: Suu on January 08, 2010, 05:33:16 PM
Quote from: E.O.T. on January 08, 2010, 09:53:59 AM
Quote from: Suu on January 08, 2010, 06:04:56 AM
In all honesty, if someone even mentioned outlawing the birqa or hijab over here, they'd be lynched on it violating the 1st Amendment (unless they are, of course, a group of minor Muslim kids from Detroit with sweatshirts.) If anything, I'm usually like, "Oooohhhh...pretty fabric!" when I see them anyway.

Just as a Jewish man has a right to wear a yarmulke, Islamic woman should be able to wear the hijab without questioning. And as I mentioned before, shit, up until ohh...the 1900s, good Christian folk ALWAYS wore hats of some sort when outdoors, and up through the Renaissance it was REQUIRED. It's a sign of piety and modesty.

In fact, I think it's going to be required now within the SPoK that all Discordians wear Kansas City Royals baseball caps.

EITHER

I agree with your sentiment SUU. I have to say however, that the U.S. is the land of "freedom fries"  and innumerable other subtle social reform. Although surrounded by confusion of media goal and twists given to perception, the U.S. / Mexican border is currently patrolled by active forces of the organized "minute men".  Most Americans don't remember at this point in time, what life was like in America before the current (911 & POST) "WAR ON TERROR". Civilizations' substance is rumbling and transforming. Think of how sick your gut was at the thought of "W" being "President" and all of the effects. "Obama" may be yet an altered deception, deeper into the same sick betrayal of humanity.
FRANCE has had hard-core shit going on for a loong time now, tension-wise, and there are complex elements to consider. I'm certainly not supporting any established government decision. We can't point fingers at FRANCE. Our current "Administration" is totally O.K. with the idea that there are burqa donned terrorists. Take your shoes off and dispense of all liquids, my friend. If necessary, the government has loads of back up discs, you're on file.  In America, you are the enemy too. But because there's so many of you fuckers we don't discriminate, we just "disappear" 'ya.

OR

I'm opening a private club, only for burqa wearers. And their admirers.

Yeah yeah, down with the system and all that jazz, right?

EITHER

SWEET, and totally interesting response. I'm not criticizing your idealistic view of Americans' "liberty for all" sentiment. The immigration issue in France is at least as complex as it is here for the U. States, and the media/ government interest groups do everything to construct information toward not, any actual benefit of citizens/ humanity. In my opinion, laws exist mostly because some fuckead(s) can't play nice, now everyone pays, which sucks. However, SUU, think for just one second why a society MAY NOT want fully masked individuals wandering around(?) Where I live, you can't wear a ski mask on ANY public transport, in any bank, or into MOST stores. It has nothing to do with religion, I'm pretty sure, or ignorant discrimination. Here in the U.S., OBAMA is still doggin 'the gays' and waging war to establish peace. Every "alleged" taliban operant killed by the U.S. involves airstrikes which take out like, 50-100 civilians. Our administration probably murders a burqa a day. Perhaps France ought to just tell everyone who wasn't born there to GET THE FUCK OUT!

You could have just ignored my post. I didn't write, "Hey SUU, STILL living on campus?", or, "Hey SUU, ever thought of crawling out from under that rock on the east coast and discovering that there's a world out there?", or, "Hey SUU, TEAM AMERICA, FUCK YEAH (therockinversion)) !!" -don't exactly appreciate the disrespectful attitude, just because you don't know me. My post was earnest.

Anyways, in the new improved, peaceful global (Mc)world, no pain, no gain. Everyone gets asked to compromise & homogenize.

OR

As I write this, I'm wearing my CHE Guevara "Earnesto special" thong. And nothing else. Down with whitey.

"a good fight justifies any cause"

Suu

Quote from: E.O.T. on January 09, 2010, 06:08:02 AM
In all honesty, if someone even mentioned outlawing the birqa or hijab over here, they'd be lynched on it violating the 1st Amendment (unless they are, of course, a group of minor Muslim kids from Detroit with sweatshirts.) If anything, I'm usually like, "Oooohhhh...pretty fabric!" when I see them anyway.

Just as a Jewish man has a right to wear a yarmulke, Islamic woman should be able to wear the hijab without questioning. And as I mentioned before, shit, up until ohh...the 1900s, good Christian folk ALWAYS wore hats of some sort when outdoors, and up through the Renaissance it was REQUIRED. It's a sign of piety and modesty.

In fact, I think it's going to be required now within the SPoK that all Discordians wear Kansas City Royals baseball caps.

EITHER

I agree with your sentiment SUU. I have to say however, that the U.S. is the land of "freedom fries"  and innumerable other subtle social reform. Although surrounded by confusion of media goal and twists given to perception, the U.S. / Mexican border is currently patrolled by active forces of the organized "minute men".  Most Americans don't remember at this point in time, what life was like in America before the current (911 & POST) "WAR ON TERROR". Civilizations' substance is rumbling and transforming. Think of how sick your gut was at the thought of "W" being "President" and all of the effects. "Obama" may be yet an altered deception, deeper into the same sick betrayal of humanity.
FRANCE has had hard-core shit going on for a loong time now, tension-wise, and there are complex elements to consider. I'm certainly not supporting any established government decision. We can't point fingers at FRANCE. Our current "Administration" is totally O.K. with the idea that there are burqa donned terrorists. Take your shoes off and dispense of all liquids, my friend. If necessary, the government has loads of back up discs, you're on file.  In America, you are the enemy too. But because there's so many of you fuckers we don't discriminate, we just "disappear" 'ya.

OR

EITHER

SWEET, and totally interesting response. I'm not criticizing your idealistic view of Americans' "liberty for all" sentiment. The immigration issue in France is at least as complex as it is here for the U. States, and the media/ government interest groups do everything to construct information toward not, any actual benefit of citizens/ humanity. In my opinion, laws exist mostly because some fuckead(s) can't play nice, now everyone pays, which sucks. However, SUU, think for just one second why a society MAY NOT want fully masked individuals wandering around(?) Where I live, you can't wear a ski mask on ANY public transport, in any bank, or into MOST stores. It has nothing to do with religion, I'm pretty sure, or ignorant discrimination. Here in the U.S., OBAMA is still doggin 'the gays' and waging war to establish peace. Every "alleged" taliban operant killed by the U.S. involves airstrikes which take out like, 50-100 civilians. Our administration probably murders a burqa a day. Perhaps France ought to just tell everyone who wasn't born there to GET THE FUCK OUT!

You could have just ignored my post. I didn't write, "Hey SUU, STILL living on campus?", or, "Hey SUU, ever thought of crawling out from under that rock on the east coast and discovering that there's a world out there?", or, "Hey SUU, TEAM AMERICA, FUCK YEAH (therockinversion)) !!" -don't exactly appreciate the disrespectful attitude, just because you don't know me. My post was earnest.

Anyways, in the new improved, peaceful global (Mc)world, no pain, no gain. Everyone gets asked to compromise & homogenize.

OR

As I write this, I'm wearing my CHE Guevara "Earnesto special" thong. And nothing else. Down with whitey.

You are entitled to your opinion.

You have terrible grammatical skills.

You have no need to capitalize every letter in my name.

You also do not have 50 posts yet.

Laws exist because monkeys can't get along. Plain and simple. It has nothing to do with a few fuckheads, everyone is a fuckhead. You get more than 2 people in a room and there's going to be politics. It's human nature to fling poo at each other, it's never going to get better, and laws are necessary to keep us in line.

I invite you to visit the "Think for yourself, Schmuck!" forum on this board and read the Black Iron Prison works, it may give you better insight as to how we work here on PD.

PS: I haven't lived on campus since 2001. I'm definitely aware of there being a world outside of the East Coast, but that doesn't mean I give a fuck.

PPS: You're fooling no one, Daruko.

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

What we really need are police cameras on every street and ID chips, so that no one can ever be anonymous in public, ever, ever. So that we can have Safety™ everywhere we go.

Forget about only having such rules in private establishments and public transportation. It needs to be EVERYWHERE.

E.O.T.

EITHER

-Da'who? Well, I have noticed, that this board has a serious troll addiction amongst its' locals, and it comes out in their neurosis regarding others. I'm no Daruko. Maybe you have physically left the campus, Suu, I was commenting on your altruistic, if not delusional opinion of the goodwill of your fellow Americans.

OR

Re:garding fifty posts - I have  just recently decided to begin posting here. I've read the BIP. A few times now. 'spart of what interested me toward participating. As far as your hazing rituals, I'm not into being told what to do and I'm not posting here to "fool" anyone. -Don't think my spellings so bad, I may get sloppy, sometimes intentionally, but I'm kinda a dictionary geek, really. I guess that comment's just another "privileged" way of being a dick to me because I'm a "N00B".
"a good fight justifies any cause"

Triple Zero

EOT I dont care whether you are Daruko or not, if you don't want people to treat you like a fucking annoying troll, stop the EITHER/OR thing. It's fucking annoying and unnecessary.

then you can talk about whether or not you "don't exactly appreciate the disrespectful attitude" and expect one to actually give a flying fuck.

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

the last yatto

WOULD
  It be less annoying if it wasnt indented

AND
spaced out like a title for each paragraph
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Triple Zero

It would be less annoying if it wasnt every post, but just when appropriate.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Suu

Quote from: E.O.T. on January 09, 2010, 07:14:29 AM

I was commenting on your altruistic, if not delusional opinion of the goodwill of your fellow Americans.

WHY YOU BEING SO UNPATRIOTIC?!!!

:amurrica:

America LOVES YOU, because we are charitable LOVING people who embrace ALL RACES AND RELIGIONS. I mean, I live in Rhode Island! Where some of the NICEST people in the world live because the colony was founded by expelled Puritans who thought for themselves! Our governor was drunk when he signed the Declaration of Independence! WHAT CHEER? HOPE!!!
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Quote from: Suu on January 09, 2010, 06:26:01 AM
Quote from: E.O.T. on January 09, 2010, 06:08:02 AM

EITHER

OR

EITHER

OR

You are entitled to your opinion.

You have terrible grammatical skills.

You have no need to capitalize every letter in my name.

You also do not have 50 posts yet.

Laws exist because monkeys can't get along. Plain and simple. It has nothing to do with a few fuckheads, everyone is a fuckhead. You get more than 2 people in a room and there's going to be politics. It's human nature to fling poo at each other, it's never going to get better, and laws are necessary to keep us in line.

I invite you to visit the "Think for yourself, Schmuck!" forum on this board and read the Black Iron Prison works, it may give you better insight as to how we work here on PD.

PS: I haven't lived on campus since 2001. I'm definitely aware of there being a world outside of the East Coast, but that doesn't mean I give a fuck.

Hey, remember that dumbass on here that was acosting Suu over the whole Providence Plantations argument last year? I bet it's her, returned from tard-land and back for revenge.

Brotep