What is the largest animal you think you could kill with your bare hands?

Started by hooplala, January 08, 2010, 05:09:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hooplala

If you were sent naked into a performing ring, what is the largest animal you think you could kill, bare handed?

PROTIP:  you might want to try avoiding predators.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

The Good Reverend Roger

Wait.  I'm only allowed to use my hands?  No other body parts?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Freeky

Cramulus

Richter

Provided we begin stationary in our own corners of the performing ring, and that said ring resembles a boxing ring; a blue whale.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Darth Cupcake

Quote from: Richter on January 08, 2010, 05:25:27 PM
Provided we begin stationary in our own corners of the performing ring, and that said ring resembles a boxing ring; a blue whale.

:lulz:

To be honest, I am such a mush about animals that I probably would get too worked up and start crying when attempting to kill something and thus would not succeed.

Unless it was a spider or something like that, but even then, I get squicky about touching them.

Yeah, I'm kind of a stereotype in that way.
Be the trouble you want to see in the world.

Dysfunctional Cunt

:argh!:

I don't think water animals on dry land should count.....

For me, probably a sheep or a goat, though I might be able to take out an old cow!

hooplala

You can use any part of your body, I meant "bare hands" figuratively, not literally.

And, keep in mind that a human is an animal too.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Hoopla on January 08, 2010, 05:39:08 PM
You can use any part of your body, I meant "bare hands" figuratively, not literally.

And, keep in mind that a human is an animal too.

Do we get extra points if we enjoy it?  Because if that is the case, the kid's dad is 6' + and usually around 280 lbs.

I could kill him without a weapon. 

The Johnny

<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Suu

Quote from: Cramulus on January 08, 2010, 05:17:06 PM
hahahhaha this is a good question!

probably a manatee

Those things are bigger than you think. Though my brother accidentally hooked one last year and did whatever he could to get the hook out but ended up having to cut the line. Then a few days later they found a dead manatee wrapped in fishing line in the same inlet. The man cried for days...even though he was pretty sure it wasn't the one he snagged, he just felt terrible.  :sad:
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Thurnez Isa

Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Richter

Quote from: Khara on January 08, 2010, 05:37:17 PM
:argh!:

I don't think water animals on dry land should count.....

Stipulation not made with challenge.

Quote from: Hoopla on January 08, 2010, 05:39:08 PM

I planned on this.  My coup de grace will be defecating down the blowhole.

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat