News:

Testimonial: "None of you seem aware of quite how bad you are. I mean I'm pretty outspoken on how bad the internet has gotten, but this is up there with the worst."

Main Menu

Dear PD

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, July 02, 2012, 03:13:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: v3x on July 02, 2012, 07:17:14 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on July 02, 2012, 07:05:45 PM
If people Like it, it could change everything.

It was already Liked by two people who I never agree with politically. Which makes me wonder, if there really was a chance for a revolt and we tore down the entire fucking thing, and "keeping America the way it has been for 200 years" is obviously and completely eliminated as an option, isn't there a chance that some of the die-hard "conservatives" and "liberals" would be forced to WORK TOGETHER to create something more sensible?

No.  The execution squads would be falling over from exhaustion, though.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

tyrannosaurus vex

Another thing to note about that diagram: Whichever stage you are in, you always THINK you're in the one behind it.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Anna Mae Bollocks

It was already Liked by two people who I never agree with politically. Which makes me wonder, if there really was a chance for a revolt and we tore down the entire fucking thing, and "keeping America the way it has been for 200 years" is obviously and completely eliminated as an option, isn't there a chance that some of the die-hard "conservatives" and "liberals" would be forced to WORK TOGETHER to create something more sensible?

UHHHHH

Their idea of "revolt" would be led by some retard like Ted Nugent.

Just sayin.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

tyrannosaurus vex

Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on July 02, 2012, 07:57:00 PM

UHHHHH

Their idea of "revolt" would be led by some retard like Ted Nugent.

Just sayin.

No I mean keep them all locked away somewhere during the Grand Deconstructive Event, and then let them out in small numbers to assist with things like rebuilding churches.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Capeditiea

only difference, unlimited data costs you an arm and a leg, and you get to keep your sanity... which i don't want to lose... and my sanity has been lost for quite a long time.

the proverbial haze needs to clear from the world. *cue a pentabarf flag in the back ground with a pair of sexy men in speedos.
"THIS IS NOQ THE NOBLE WORLDWIDE COUNTRY OF DISCORD WHERE EVERYTHING IS NOW FREE! *fireworks in the background. AS I LADY MISTRESS OF TYPOES AND SUCH POEE KSC ELF WILL NOW DO THIS! GOBBLE GOBBLE GOBBLE GOBBLE GOBBLE! YOU HAVE BEEN SAVED!
*cue Tchaikovsky's 1812 Overture.
The Goddess of Discord = 67 = Eris Kallisti Discordja = 67 = Gnosis Goddess of Art and Creativity = 67 = Capeditiea = 67 = Goddess of Enigma
[GoN]

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 05, 2018, 10:21:16 PM
It was fucking horrible.  Do not trust your younger self.