What is the largest animal you think you could kill with your bare hands?

Started by hooplala, January 08, 2010, 05:09:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Disco Pickle

Quote from: Charley Brown on January 30, 2011, 08:05:51 PM
WTF is wrong with you people?

I HAVE OPPOSING THUMBS AND WILL USE ANY FUCKING WEAPON I CAN WRAP MY HANDS AROUND.

sooooo, they're always at war with each other??  or do they just disagree politely?   :wink:
"Events in the past may be roughly divided into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter." --William Ralph Inge

"sometimes someone confesses a sin in order to take credit for it." -- John Von Neumann

hooplala

I HAVE OPPOSING THUMBS AND WILL USE ANY FUCKING WEAPON I CAN WRAP MY HANDS AROUND.

Not the point of the thread.  BARE HANDS or GTFO.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Phox

You're not manly enough. Go fuck yourself.   
                       /
:cheney:

(I'[m with you Charley) :wink:

BadBeast

Lets have a PD Cross species Deathmatch Cage fight. We'll get as many big fierce animals as we can, trying to stick to the preferences stated ITT, (Blue Whale might be tricky, and Manatees are protected, Sshhh,)  Then take it in turns to go 2 rounds at a time, with whatever Animal is left in Cage. Proper Animals though, not just some bits of livestock. OK? 
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Slyph

Quote from: BadBeast on January 30, 2011, 06:20:47 PM
Quote from: Slyph on January 30, 2011, 06:14:52 PM
Quote from: BadBeast on January 30, 2011, 04:16:09 PM
Quote from: Slyph on January 30, 2011, 03:50:58 PM
Are we going by length or body mass? Because a big snake would probably be an easy kill.
I thought about a Snake, but it's not as easy as you'd think to kill a big one. Or even find one that's big enough to fight. Even when you chop one in half with a spade, the two ends go crawling off and become two separate snakes. And some of them are venomous, and can give you a nasty bite. That's why I opted for a Alligator. At least their bite isn't poisonous.

All the really big ones are constrictors, innit? Couldn't you just stomp on the head?
You could, but they are very tough, their jaws unhinge too, and they have teeth nearly as big as a dogs. Thy don't get big enough to swallow humams because we are too wide at the shoulders,and our arms won't go down.

Yeah but I'm upright and they're permanently supine. Couldn't I just keep kicking the cunt until something breaks?

I made myself sad now because I like snakes :(

Don Coyote

Quote from: Slyph on January 30, 2011, 08:45:15 PM
Are we going by length or body mass? Because a big snake would probably be an easy kill.
I thought about a Snake, but it's not as easy as you'd think to kill a big one. Or even find one that's big enough to fight. Even when you chop one in half with a spade, the two ends go crawling off and become two separate snakes. And some of them are venomous, and can give you a nasty bite. That's why I opted for a Alligator. At least their bite isn't poisonous.

All the really big ones are constrictors, innit? Couldn't you just stomp on the head?
You could, but they are very tough, their jaws unhinge too, and they have teeth nearly as big as a dogs. Thy don't get big enough to swallow humams because we are too wide at the shoulders,and our arms won't go down.

Yeah but I'm upright and they're permanently supine. Couldn't I just keep kicking the cunt until something breaks?

You ever watched constrictors move in for the kill? You would be all HYA KICKKCIKCIKOMFUFKFUKFUKFUKGETITOFFMENAOITHASTEETHANDITISCRUSHINGMYRIBS!!!!!!!!!!

BadBeast

"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"

Phox

Quote from: Slyph on January 30, 2011, 08:45:15 PM

Hey guys, was here that I saw that thing about the U.S. special forces training manual saying that to avoid getting eaten by an anaconda you let it start to swallow you.

BadBeast

Yeah I saw something about that. But you have to make sure it starts at your legs, and not your head.

Phox

Quote from: BadBeast on January 30, 2011, 09:30:44 PM
Yeah I saw something about that. But you have to make sure it starts at your legs, and not your head.

Yeah, and then when you're knee deep, your pull your knife and hold it so that the fucker slits it own throat when it continues or something to that effect. Hardcore shit. :lulz:

Slyph

Kurt Christ

Formerly known as the Space Pope (then I was excommunicated), Father Kurt Christ (I was deemed unfit to raise children, spiritual or otherwise), and Vartox (the speedo was starting to chafe)

BadBeast

Remington

I would take on any reptile of any size, provided the fight takes place in a ring outside my house.
Is it plugged in?

Pæs

An ostrich. Provided it wasn't already pissed off when it got to the ring.