News:

Testimonial: "I cannot see a slither of a viable defense for this godawful circlejerk board."

Main Menu

What is the largest animal you think you could kill with your bare hands?

Started by hooplala, January 08, 2010, 05:09:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pæs

As for killing a giraffe, imagine a man with an arm as thick as that neck, beating you with a skull.
It can take a group of people to hold down even a sedated giraffe, and one person can struggle to keep control of a single leg.
Fuck that.

Triple Zero

Quote from: BadBeast on January 30, 2011, 04:16:09 PMEven when you chop one in half with a spade, the two ends go crawling off and become two separate snakes.

Dude that only works if you manage to chop it length-wise.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Phox

Hmm. I think I could probably take a sparrow-sized bird, and maybe some of the mid-sized rodents. Maybe.

*GrumpButt*

A small dog- But my luck, fucker would be rabid >.>
*sigh* You have to be kidding me.

Jasper

Fuck fighting an ostrich.  They can kick you to death quite easily.

Pæs

Well yeah, I would never test if it knew an attack was coming or wanted to start the fight itself.

Elder Iptuous

Can we pick a specific animal?
because i think i could take Manuel Uribe, no problem...
and he's huge.

Rumckle

A Galapagos tortoise, those things seem kinda slow. Just need to make sure it keeps poking its head out.
It's not trolling, it's just satire.

Cain

Added bonuses:  they evolved in an environment free of natural predators, and are incredibly delicious.

Sister Fracture

Roaring Berserkery Bunny of the North End™

A Tucsonite is like a Christian in several important ways.  For one thing, they believe what they say about their god in the most literal, straightfaced way possible.  For another, they both know their god can hear them.  The difference between the two, however, is quite vast in terms of their relationship with their god; Christians believe in His benevolence, but Tucsonites KNOW of The City's spite and hate.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 08, 2010, 06:00:01 PM
Quote from: Hoopla on January 08, 2010, 05:39:08 PM
You can use any part of your body, I meant "bare hands" figuratively, not literally.

And, keep in mind that a human is an animal too.

Roseanne Barr.

I was doing this shit before it was cool.  :cigaw:
Molon Lube

Capeditiea

The Goddess of Discord = 67 = Eris Kallisti Discordja = 67 = Gnosis Goddess of Art and Creativity = 67 = Capeditiea = 67 = Goddess of Enigma
[GoN]

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 05, 2018, 10:21:16 PM
It was fucking horrible.  Do not trust your younger self.

Capeditiea

but yeah... i would probably require a weapon. Like a rocket laucher or something.  :zombie: :backpedal: :omg:
The Goddess of Discord = 67 = Eris Kallisti Discordja = 67 = Gnosis Goddess of Art and Creativity = 67 = Capeditiea = 67 = Goddess of Enigma
[GoN]

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 05, 2018, 10:21:16 PM
It was fucking horrible.  Do not trust your younger self.

minuspace

Although we would not presently be in the same situation, I can understand how dignity is God given.