News:

In my heart I knew that rotten testicles and inflamed penises were on the way.

Main Menu

SOUTHCOAST UK MEATUP

Started by Pope Pixie Pickle, January 09, 2010, 11:16:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dimocritus

I say you guys synch this with the Greater New England Meat-up. We can spend all night yelling horrible insults at each other over the Atlantic ocean.

Edit:
Quote from: Payne on January 23, 2010, 07:35:52 PM
BUMP:

Pixie and I will not be able to actually go to this, due to circumstances outwith our control. There can still, of course, be a meat-up if any of you spags want, but I think with Pix and I not going the majority of attendees just dropped out  :cry:

Oops. Didn't see this. I hope everything's Ok.
HOUSE OF GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"

Triple Zero

BUMP:

Pixie and I will not be able to actually go to this, due to circumstances outwith our control. There can still, of course, be a meat-up if any of you spags want, but I think with Pix and I not going the majority of attendees just dropped out  :cry:

Oh, that sucks. Hope everything's okay?

I was just going to post that I'm not going to be able to make it either, cause I haven't booked a flight yet, and the reason for that is I've been putting it off because my life is currently completely off track and I really need to get myself into gear somehow, and nipping out for a weekend to England and back isn't exactly going to help with that, more the contrary in fact, as I'd need one or two days after that to rest and get back to getting back on track again.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Payne

Quote from: Triple Zero on January 24, 2010, 01:52:46 PM
BUMP:

Oh, that sucks. Hope everything's okay?

I was just going to post that I'm not going to be able to make it either, cause I haven't booked a flight yet, and the reason for that is I've been putting it off because my life is currently completely off track and I really need to get myself into gear somehow, and nipping out for a weekend to England and back isn't exactly going to help with that, more the contrary in fact, as I'd need one or two days after that to rest and get back to getting back on track again.

I was already operating on the assumption that you weren't going to be there. :wink: