News:

PD's body has a way of shutting pro-lifer's down.

Main Menu

how many 5th graders could you take in a fight?

Started by rong, January 10, 2010, 08:39:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rong

i was reminded by the "largest animal/bare hands" thread.  this was a subject that came up often, back in the day. 

bear in mind that the average 5th grader is 4' 4" tall and 74 lbs. 
"a real smart feller, he felt smart"

Cainad (dec.)

Given ample space to maneuver, well over a dozen, probably two. I figure most of them will go down with a single solid hit, so it's just a matter of making sure they don't swamp you and start biting and clawing your eyes out. I'd more likely be defeated by my own conscience betraying me, "Why the fuck am I hurting little kids oh god get me out of here."

rygD

I am assuming that they will be armed with the usual school related things, so, if given enough ammunition I would have to say all of them.
:rbtg:

Quote from: rygD on March 07, 2007, 02:53:03 PM
...nuke Iraq and give it to the Jews...

rong

i was talking more hand-to-hand combat.  not to say you couldn't pick one up and use 'em as a club against the rest.
"a real smart feller, he felt smart"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

FUUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKK YOU
:crankey:

I AM SO GONNA BUMP THIS SHIT IN A YEAR. ALL OF IT.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Da6s

With bare hands?

I'd say maybe 20, depending on how many waves they came as. I know 5th graders like to latch onto limbs and i imagine that'd be my downfall.
We appear to be doomed by our DNA to repeat the same destructive behaviors our forebears have repeated for millenia. If anything our problem solving skills have actually diminished with the advent of technology & our ubiquitous modern conveniences. & yet despite our predisposition towards fear-driven hostility; towards what we anachronistically term primitive behavior another instinct is just as firmly encoded in our make-up. We are capable as our ancestors were of incredible breathtaking acts of kindness. Every hour of every day a man risks his life at a moments notice to save another. Forget for a moment the belligerent benevolent billionaires who grant the unfortunate a crumb of costfree cake. I speak of pure acts of selflessness. A Mother who rushes into the street to save a child from a speeding vehicle. A person who runs into a burning building to reach a family trapped on the upper story. Such actions,such moments,such unconscious selfless decisions,define what it is to be human

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

BabylonHoruv

Those zombie children are my desktop.  It confused me a little bit seeing them.
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl