Testamonial:  "My god, you people are depressing."

Main Menu

About Chaos, and the illusions of Order and Disorder

Started by Cainad (dec.), January 10, 2010, 09:40:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triple Zero

Quote from: Telarus on January 21, 2010, 08:34:14 AM
Quote from: Hoopla on January 20, 2010, 09:32:45 PM
Before the big bang there was nothing.  Nothing in it's truest sense: NO THING.  Not even empty space.  Empty space is, by definition, something.  Now there is a lot of something, but that something is filled with mostly nothing.

Please forgive me if I am repeating what someone else already said, I only read the last page of this thread recently.

I spent 2 days quoting and crafting a long reply about Eris and her grandmother KAOS, and strange mythological greek cyclic inheritance (see Jupiter, KAOS' grandson, end his family strife) and quoting a bunch of groundless ground, gateless gate, contextless context Taoist spaggotry (and how chaos can serve as it's own context)... but my browser crashed and I lost it all. It pretty much just boils down to the above.

Except, reality's still chaos half a second ago. Before you laid all those grids and filtered it through your monkey senses. The screaming Void. The mystery of all Mysteries.

that is why you should always, when a reply takes you longer than 10 minutes or so, copy the text to a text editor. browsers will crash.

anyway, tell me about KAOS because I couldnt found that one on wikipedia last time I looked, or maybe I did but it was confusing and not the first mythological god at all?
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

LMNO

AND SO IT WAS WRITTEN, ELSEWHERE:

Quote from: PricklyBefore the beginning, there was a 50% chance that nothing would exist
and a 50% chance that something would exist. In order to determine
whether something or nothing would exist, something and nothing
decided to flip a coin. However, in order for there to be a coin to
flip, something had to exist, so something had already won. Therefore,
we exist because something is a lying, cheating bastard.

NotPublished

In Soviet Russia, sins died for Jesus.