News:

He was a pretty good teacher, but he's also batshit insane and smells like ferret pee.

Main Menu

About Chaos, and the illusions of Order and Disorder

Started by Cainad (dec.), January 10, 2010, 09:40:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triple Zero

Quote from: Telarus on January 21, 2010, 08:34:14 AM
Quote from: Hoopla on January 20, 2010, 09:32:45 PM
Before the big bang there was nothing.  Nothing in it's truest sense: NO THING.  Not even empty space.  Empty space is, by definition, something.  Now there is a lot of something, but that something is filled with mostly nothing.

Please forgive me if I am repeating what someone else already said, I only read the last page of this thread recently.

I spent 2 days quoting and crafting a long reply about Eris and her grandmother KAOS, and strange mythological greek cyclic inheritance (see Jupiter, KAOS' grandson, end his family strife) and quoting a bunch of groundless ground, gateless gate, contextless context Taoist spaggotry (and how chaos can serve as it's own context)... but my browser crashed and I lost it all. It pretty much just boils down to the above.

Except, reality's still chaos half a second ago. Before you laid all those grids and filtered it through your monkey senses. The screaming Void. The mystery of all Mysteries.

that is why you should always, when a reply takes you longer than 10 minutes or so, copy the text to a text editor. browsers will crash.

anyway, tell me about KAOS because I couldnt found that one on wikipedia last time I looked, or maybe I did but it was confusing and not the first mythological god at all?
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

LMNO

AND SO IT WAS WRITTEN, ELSEWHERE:

Quote from: PricklyBefore the beginning, there was a 50% chance that nothing would exist
and a 50% chance that something would exist. In order to determine
whether something or nothing would exist, something and nothing
decided to flip a coin. However, in order for there to be a coin to
flip, something had to exist, so something had already won. Therefore,
we exist because something is a lying, cheating bastard.

NotPublished

In Soviet Russia, sins died for Jesus.