News:

What about those weed gangsters that are mad about you giving speeches in Bumfuck, Maine?

Main Menu

Arts You Can See with Your Face

Started by Nast, January 12, 2010, 07:18:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nast

I suppose I'll use this thread as a repository for the arts and such I turn out, for your potential viewing pleasure. Enjoy!
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Nast

Some of them are cropped a bit funny because they don't quite fit into my scanner. But we'll make do.

"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Nast

Nast

Jasper

Swiped that last one for a new netbook background.  I dig your style.

Salty

I like it all a lot!

OCTOPI!OCTOPI!OCTOPI!

My tastes generally run with what you've got here (I hesitate to say cute, because that sounds childish. But I like cute. Elegant comes to mind but it seems like a hamfisted word. Delicate? Yes maybe that's it.), and I enjoy the subtle disturbing bits. Like the bloody leaf.

WHY IS THE LITTLE LEAF BLOODY?
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Nast

Quote from: Felix on January 12, 2010, 07:31:36 AM
Swiped that last one for a new netbook background.  I dig your style.

Aw thanks!

Quote from: Alty on January 12, 2010, 08:03:29 AM
I like it all a lot!

OCTOPI!OCTOPI!OCTOPI!

My tastes generally run with what you've got here (I hesitate to say cute, because that sounds childish. But I like cute. Elegant comes to mind but it seems like a hamfisted word. Delicate? Yes maybe that's it.), and I enjoy the subtle disturbing bits. Like the bloody leaf.

WHY IS THE LITTLE LEAF BLOODY?

Don't worry, all of those are flattering. I'm glad you like them.  :)

NotPublished

Damn those very pretty to look at (very soothing to). You definantly have a unique approach. How long do these usually take?
In Soviet Russia, sins died for Jesus.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

You

are very talented. Wow, a pie.

Fuuuuucccck.

Yes. good.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Nast

Just practicin' my calligraphy. This one's a poem, called the Iroha, which is a pangram of the Japanese syllabary. I think I messed up on the first character of the leftmost column, ゑ, though.  :eek:

Nast

And here's a photo of some paperwhite narcissus that are in the house right now, such as in my avatar pic. I like their orange anthers.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Sir Squid Diddimus