News:

TESTEMONAIL:  Right and Discordianism allows room for personal interpretation. You have your theories and I have mine. Unlike Christianity, Discordia allows room for ideas and opinions, and mine is well-informed and based on ancient philosophy and theology, so, my neo-Discordian friends, open your minds to my interpretation and I will open my mind to yours. That's fair enough, right? Just claiming to be discordian should mean that your mind is open and willing to learn and share ideas. You guys are fucking bashing me and your laughing at my theologies and my friends know what's up and are laughing at you and honestly this is my last shot at putting a label on my belief structure and your making me lose all hope of ever finding a ideological group I can relate to because you don't even know what the fuck I'm talking about and everything I have said is based on the founding principals of real Discordianism. Expand your mind.

Main Menu

Arts You Can See with Your Face

Started by Nast, January 12, 2010, 07:18:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jasper

Interesting.  Looks kind of like candy.

Freeky

Quote from: Nast on July 05, 2010, 08:46:22 PM
I have no idea. Some kind of fungus? A slime mold, perhaps?

A mutated Gelatinous Cube?! :eek:

Nast

Yay! Me and a few others from school got our calligraphy displayed in a resort in Nara, Japan. It sounds like a big deal, but it's apparently quite common. They need something to fill the walls.

They even thoughtfully included a picture of me caught wearing glasses:

A rather literal translation:

"In autumn, the evenings. When the glittering sun sinks close to the edge of the hills and birds fly back to their nests in threes and fours is moving. A flock of geese, distantly visible, flying in formation is very delightful. When the sun is finally set, I need not mention the sound of the wind, the sound of the insects."

"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Jenne

Aw, cute.  And the calligraphy's quite nice, too.

Brotep