News:

PD.COM:  Mindlessly hitting the refresh button for weeks on end.

Main Menu

Discordia Cards

Started by NotPublished, January 12, 2010, 07:40:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

NotPublished

Hahahaha my poor ego :(

I'll look into making alternate fonts .. dont like the default ones :(
In Soviet Russia, sins died for Jesus.

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Eater of Clowns

This is excellent.  They need flavor text at the bottom!

I would make mine now, but I don't have any pics to upload from work.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

NotPublished

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz: Aww so its become Old vs New fashion then aye? :(
.. gotta .. find ... font

Making a quick upload now, so if it screws you up in the process then I got lucky  :lulz:
Updated
   - So you can't refresh the cardUpload.php and bomb imageShack and the other server with cards

The Good Reverend Roger

NotPublished

The Good Reverend Roger

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

NotPublished

I like the idea of the quote text at the bottom, I'll add that in the next edit

The Good Reverend Roger

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman