News:

Urgh, this is what I hate about PD.com, it is the only site in existence where a perfectly good spam thread can be misused for high quality discussions.  I hate you all.

Main Menu

Discordia Cards

Started by NotPublished, January 12, 2010, 07:40:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NotPublished

In Soviet Russia, sins died for Jesus.

NotPublished

Was just mucking around with the thing and made

http://notpublished.ulmb.com/card/imgRes.php?width=400&height=500&quality=0&stretch=1

- you can muck around with the image and resize it, change its quality etc - it selects one at random; but you can use it to annoy for sure.

Anyhow, on a serious note I'll add an option to change the font - just gimme a heads up what fonts to put in, I never use anything but Arial :lulz:

... I've never found programming fun till just now

Richter

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Richter

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Felix on January 13, 2010, 01:57:34 AM
Yo Times New Roman, I'm real happy for you, but...

Arial is the best font of all time!

OF ALL TIME!
:lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

NotPublished

Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on January 13, 2010, 02:59:06 AM
Quote from: Felix on January 13, 2010, 01:57:34 AM
Yo Times New Roman, I'm real happy for you, but...

Arial is the best font of all time!

OF ALL TIME!
:lulz:

Exactly!

Hmm ... might look around and see if I can apply filters or something to the pictures for effects.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 12, 2010, 10:56:50 PM

I must have totally skipped a page. Oh fuck!  :lulz: That's what I get for staying up for 27 hours and counting :lulz:

Evil Roomie

Anger the Almighty Evil Roomie and you TOO can have your sins tattooed to your genitals.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: GA on January 13, 2010, 01:33:15 AM
Get the fonts right, spags! 

[/bitchy]

Um, what?  Oh.  Fuck off.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

xXKazXx

You cant say that,
You've mixed things.
Its not all real.
And you're dumb!

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: xXKazXx on January 14, 2010, 04:13:32 AM
god dammit........ :argh!:

Ball's in your court, you Armenian swine. 

:lord: