News:

PD.com: "a rather irritating form of hermetic terrorism".

Main Menu

ITT Pakistan Daily wins against VC in crazy

Started by Rococo Modem Basilisk, January 12, 2010, 10:03:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rococo Modem Basilisk

Russian scientists are reporting to Prime Minister Putin today that the high-energy beam fired into the upper heavens from the United States High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP) radar facility in Ramfjordmoen, Norway this past month has resulted in a "catastrophic puncturing" of our Plant's thermosphere thus allowing into the troposphere an "unimpeded thermal  inversion" of the exosphere, which is the outermost layer of Earth's atmosphere.

To the West's firing of this 'quantum' high-energy beam we had previously reported on in our December 10, 2009 report titled "Attack On Gods 'Heaven' Lights Up Norwegian Sky".

To how catastrophic for our Planet this massive thermal inversion has been Anthony Nunan, an assistant general manager for risk management at Mitsubishi Corporation in Tokyo, is reporting today that the entire Northern Hemisphere is in winter chaos, with the greatest danger from this unprecedented Global event being the destruction of billions of dollars worth of crops in a World already nearing the end of its ability to feed its self.
http://www.daily.pk/norway-time-hole-%E2%80%9Cleak%E2%80%9D-plunges-northern-hemisphere-into-chaos-14311/

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Cain

:argh!: Obviously the Russians are engineering the climate so that only their hideously clunky yet winterproofed military equipment will work.  Its a prelude to an invasion!

Or, alternatively, weather.

Jasper

Interesting that they didn't bother consulting anyone affiliated with the HAARP project.

It's really not important, but I feel the need:  The Russian T-90 is actually very sophisticated, and weatherproof. :)