News:

TESTEMONAIL:  Right and Discordianism allows room for personal interpretation. You have your theories and I have mine. Unlike Christianity, Discordia allows room for ideas and opinions, and mine is well-informed and based on ancient philosophy and theology, so, my neo-Discordian friends, open your minds to my interpretation and I will open my mind to yours. That's fair enough, right? Just claiming to be discordian should mean that your mind is open and willing to learn and share ideas. You guys are fucking bashing me and your laughing at my theologies and my friends know what's up and are laughing at you and honestly this is my last shot at putting a label on my belief structure and your making me lose all hope of ever finding a ideological group I can relate to because you don't even know what the fuck I'm talking about and everything I have said is based on the founding principals of real Discordianism. Expand your mind.

Main Menu

Rock'n'roll

Started by Jasper, April 19, 2010, 08:13:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jasper

We bustled into the hall among the hordes, getting as close as possible.  The music comes on, and the opening electric guitar riffs are accompanied by a tangible charge in the air.  Everybody's a part of it, and the aesthetic of it all is overwhelming.

That, right there.  What is that?  I've come to think of rock music as some sort of super-taproot into human spirit.  Nothing in my life gives me overwhelming goosebump epiphanies except rock'n'roll.  It's not just me, is it? 

tl;dr tell me about the things that fuel your epiphanies.

Cramulus

BACCHUS IN THE HAAAAAAUUUUUUUS