News:

We've got artists, scientists, scholars, pranksters, publishers, songwriters, and political activists.  We've subjected Discordia to scrutiny, torn it apart, and put it back together. We've written songs about it, we've got a stack of essays, and, to refer back to your quote above, we criticize the hell out of each other.

Main Menu

100 gallons of HCl

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, January 13, 2010, 11:34:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

ON MY PANCE.

Hey, dumbass:  Next time a valve is fucking tagged, DON'T FUCKING OPEN IT.  Oh, yeah, and you're fired.  Mike will help you load your shit in your car, you stupid motherfucker.

:crankey:

Now wearing coveralls.  The company owes me a new pair of jeans.

TGRR,
Hasn't taken his pance off that fast since the last time I got laid.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Requia ☣

Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 13, 2010, 11:34:14 PM
ON MY PANCE.

Hey, dumbass:  Next time a valve is fucking tagged, DON'T FUCKING OPEN IT.  Oh, yeah, and you're fired.  Mike will help you load your shit in your car, you stupid motherfucker.

TGRR,

damn, those pance will walk themselves into the laundry when you finally do, you dirty dirty girl.

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Jasper

Holy shit, man are you alright?  It wasn't concentrate was it?

Richter

FUCK DAMMIT.   :x

Glad you're posting about it.  Dilute stuff?
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Felix on January 13, 2010, 11:55:19 PM
Holy shit, man are you alright?  It wasn't concentrate was it?

Max chlorides.  The weak stuff actually burns you faster.

Jasper

I've never had the experience.  Good to know though.  I plan to take some chemistry in the nebulous future, and I'm reading a chemistry textbook in my spare time, but I still don't know this stuff.

So some asshole opened a valve of HCl onto you.  Am I hearing this correct?  Because it's sounding like assault from my end.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Felix on January 14, 2010, 12:07:45 AM
I've never had the experience.  Good to know though.  I plan to take some chemistry in the nebulous future, and I'm reading a chemistry textbook in my spare time, but I still don't know this stuff.

So some asshole opened a valve of HCl onto you.  Am I hearing this correct?  Because it's sounding like assault from my end.

No just blatant stupidity.

Jasper

See, I can understand stupid, but I cannot understand stupid inside dangerous chemical refineries.

The punishment should be severe.  As in Maximum Overdrive severe.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Pixie O'Fubar on January 13, 2010, 11:47:42 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 13, 2010, 11:34:14 PM
ON MY PANCE.

TGRR,

damn, those pance will walk themselves into the laundry when you finally do, you dirty dirty girl.

"That fast".  I have been known, on occasion, to change my clothes.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Felix on January 14, 2010, 12:16:41 AM
See, I can understand stupid, but I cannot understand stupid inside dangerous chemical refineries.

I could tell you stories that would make your hair stand up.

Requia ☣

If you end up with hairless legs then we need new fairy princess pics.
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Requia ☣ on January 14, 2010, 12:53:07 AM
If you end up with hairless legs then we need new fairy princess pics.

HAH!  I am Cornish by descent.  100 years after I am dead, there will be nothing but bones and 50 pounds of back/leg hair in my coffin.

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 14, 2010, 12:41:31 AM
Quote from: Felix on January 14, 2010, 12:16:41 AM

I could tell you stories that would make your hair stand up.

i was having a semi-retarded pance/underpance britspag issue, please to be continuing. :lulz: