News:

If it quacks like a sociopath, but also ponders its own sociopathy, it's probably just an asshole.

Main Menu

FUCK YOU, NEW JERSEY.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, January 14, 2010, 03:29:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triple Zero

Quote from: Cain on January 14, 2010, 05:51:15 PM
Quote from: Iptuous on January 14, 2010, 04:51:03 PMwhat's the irony with the Jews4morality.com guys?

One traditionally oppressed minority calling for the repression of another majority, I would assume.

oh I thought it was this:

heh.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

ThatGreenGentleman

wait, new jersey still exists, right...? even so, new jersey is still stupid!!!!

:argh!:
As a gentleman, it is my duty to wear top-hats.

EmmaE

Nothing good ever came from New Jersey.  :|
Understanding requires the risk of insanity.

E.O.T.

Quote from: BabylonHoruv on January 14, 2010, 09:16:00 PM
Quote from: Iptuous on January 14, 2010, 04:51:03 PM
These protests always make me want to show up at one with placard promoting the removal of state recognition of marriage in general.
i never see that, and think it should be represented.

what's the irony with the Jews4morality.com guys?

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on January 14, 2010, 04:16:53 PM
Is there anything good about New Jersey? 
The jersey devil is pretty cool.
they have cranberries too.
the southern half of the state if beautiful land.
just don't go north of the pine barrens...

The Jews?  Well, conservative Judaism performs gay marriages.

EITHER

Conservative Judaism did decide "it's o.k. to be gay", beginning as early as 1990 and coming out in 2006 to put it oin the books. Those guys in the pic are Orthodox though. The conservative movement is similar to the Christian "Lutheran" movement (in contemporary America) in regards to its politics. Lutherans, after all, accept the concept of 'Judeo-Christianity', which is like saying 'Satanic-Christianity'. Luther would not have been down with that. There are Christian gay organizations too http://christiangays.com/ but the Pope's not down.

OR

America is, itself, a temple of Eris. Or her ipod, whichever is more important to her now.

Maybe it's her shitter.

Where would be the Bidet?

"a good fight justifies any cause"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Quote from: Triple Zero on January 14, 2010, 11:11:48 PM
Quote from: Cain on January 14, 2010, 05:51:15 PM
Quote from: Iptuous on January 14, 2010, 04:51:03 PMwhat's the irony with the Jews4morality.com guys?

One traditionally oppressed minority calling for the repression of another majority, I would assume.

oh I thought it was this:

heh.

:lulz:

Fuquad

THE WORST FORUM ON THE INTERNET

Remington

Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on January 15, 2010, 04:30:10 AM
Quote from: E.O.T. on January 15, 2010, 04:24:21 AM

Canada. Duh.
I was thinking Yellowstone, myself. Canada is Eris's icebox.
Is it plugged in?

Quote from: E.O.T. on January 15, 2010, 04:24:21 AM
Quote from: BabylonHoruv on January 14, 2010, 09:16:00 PM
Quote from: Iptuous on January 14, 2010, 04:51:03 PM
These protests always make me want to show up at one with placard promoting the removal of state recognition of marriage in general.
i never see that, and think it should be represented.

what's the irony with the Jews4morality.com guys?

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on January 14, 2010, 04:16:53 PM
Is there anything good about New Jersey? 
The jersey devil is pretty cool.
they have cranberries too.
the southern half of the state if beautiful land.
just don't go north of the pine barrens...

The Jews?  Well, conservative Judaism performs gay marriages.

EITHER

Conservative Judaism did decide "it's o.k. to be gay", beginning as early as 1990 and coming out in 2006 to put it oin the books. Those guys in the pic are Orthodox though. The conservative movement is similar to the Christian "Lutheran" movement (in contemporary America) in regards to its politics. Lutherans, after all, accept the concept of 'Judeo-Christianity', which is like saying 'Satanic-Christianity'. Luther would not have been down with that. There are Christian gay organizations too http://christiangays.com/ but the Pope's not down.

OR

America is, itself, a temple of Eris. Or her ipod, whichever is more important to her now.

Maybe it's her shitter.

shut up already with that either/or horseshit, for the love of ERIS! YES, THAT'S RIGHT! I INVOKE ERIS UPON YOU! DO YOU EVEN HAVE A CONCEPT OF WHO THAT IS?! WHAT THE HELL?!

E.O.T.

EITHER

You sir, are mistaken in the notion that you are in any way worthy to summon the goddess. Your hubris blinds you to her will, which has overtaken you. You are to serve her, mortal, not her you. But continue on in your disillusion, your ego is her plaything.

OR

stop doing that. it bothers me.

OR,OR

You like to prostrate. I do not. What in FUCK would give you the idea that someone would change their way merely at your insignificant whim?

I like to prostrate?

prostrate is pretty much an adjective: "lying prostrate".

Define what you mean, so that we may all be enlightened as to your new knowledge of the english language that poses such a challenge to modern nomenclature.

How have I "prostrated" as you say, ellucidate me, please, and the rest of us on this board.

EITHER:

You're a bot

OR:

A Nigerian scammer with as much grasp of phonetics as an orangutan

NotPublished

Around the world, around the worlddd
In Soviet Russia, sins died for Jesus.

E.O.T.

Quote from: General Stuart on January 19, 2010, 02:38:08 AM
I like to prostrate?

Define what you mean, so that we may all be enlightened as to your new knowledge of the english language that poses such a challenge to modern nomenclature.

How have I "prostrated" as you say, ellucidate me, please, and the rest of us on this board.

EITHER:

You're a bot

OR:

EITHER

Exactly. You prostrate, as the herd, or lower common denominator element of this board, for the acceptance of the populace. Thinking that you control ERIS is a first obvious give away to your ignorance. Thinking that you have any right or ability to tell others how to act or think is a display of your self important arrogance, which is a further prostration to false ideals,of class order, which you seem to value.

OR

Yes, (sigh) I'm a bot, AND a troll. You've single-handedly uncovered me. Is this where I beg for your forgiveness and blessing to get in on the drum circle?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: E.O.T. on January 19, 2010, 02:53:43 AM
I like to prostrate?

EITHER:

You're a bot

OR:

EITHER

Exactly. You prostrate, as the herd, or lower common denominator element of this board, for the acceptance of the populace. Thinking that you control ERIS is a first obvious give away to your ignorance. Thinking that you have any right or ability to tell others how to act or think is a display of your self important arrogance, which is a further prostration to false ideals,of class order, which you seem to value.

OR

Yes, (sigh) I'm a bot, AND a troll. You've single-handedly uncovered me. Is this where I beg for your forgiveness and blessing to get in on the drum circle?

Sorry, you're far too cool and edgy for us, with your not at all contrived and pretentious gimmick.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Freeky

Quote from: E.O.T. on January 19, 2010, 02:53:43 AM
I like to prostrate?

EITHER:

You're a bot

OR:

EITHER

OR

pros⋅trate  /ˈprɒstreɪt/  Show Spelled Pronunciation [pros-treyt]  Show IPA verb, -trat⋅ed, -trat⋅ing, adjective
Use prostrate in a Sentence
See images of prostrate
Search prostrate on the Web
–verb (used with object) 1. to cast (oneself) face down on the ground in humility, submission, or adoration.
2. to lay flat, as on the ground.
3. to throw down level with the ground.
4. to overthrow, overcome, or reduce to helplessness.
5. to reduce to physical weakness or exhaustion.

–adjective 6. lying flat or at full length, as on the ground.
7. lying face down on the ground, as in token of humility, submission, or adoration.
8. overthrown, overcome, or helpless: a country left prostrate by natural disasters. 
9. physically weak or exhausted.
10. submissive. 
11. utterly dejected or depressed; disconsolate.

Lrn 2 dictionary.