Totally asking for it

Started by Cain, January 14, 2010, 10:48:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jasper

Quote from: MMIX on January 15, 2010, 12:58:32 AM
Quote from: Felix on January 14, 2010, 10:47:19 PM
I hate people. 
won't stop them fucking you . .

I hate people with tools.  Using my bare hands would get tiring.

Thaynah

Quote from: Cain on January 14, 2010, 10:48:14 AM
A friend of mine sent me this via email today

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/manchester/8455161.stm

QuoteFive men have been cleared of raping a woman after it emerged she had spoken online about group sex fantasies.

The 24-year-old from Liverpool claimed she was raped after visiting one of the men at his home in Bolton, after making contact on the internet.

But the trial at Preston Crown Court collapsed when computer evidence was produced showing her entertaining the prospect of group sex.

Judge Robert Brown ordered the jury to return not guilty verdicts.

Prosecutor Michael Leeming told a jury the case involved allegations of rape and conspiracy to rape at a house in Great Lever, Bolton, on 19 June.

:x

As my friend commented

QuoteIn other words, if a woman admits to having sexual fantasies, she asked for it. If she is forced to undergo elements of those sexual fantasies as part of a violent assault, her rapists and attackers committed no crime, because she had no 'credibility', no 'morals'. Apparently, it is impossible to rape a woman with no 'morals', where male recalcitrants get to be the judge of what is and is not moral. Apparently, when a woman admits to having 'entertained the notion' of being sexually experimental, that's a green light for men to rape her. And they have the gall to call feminists the cocking thought police.

-- Even in portuguese, I can't say how this disgust me. Asco.
"- Is the duty of all revolutionary makes revolution, did you remember?"
[cabra-cega movie]

---

"The mans learned with God how to create, and was with the mans than God learned how to love."
[cordel do fogo encantado - criação do caos]

Jasper

Yeah, it's about as bad as people get.

-Kel-

Wow, I just read this thread, right nao....

I would say the issue lies with tacit consent, but this is where Western Philosophy and basic Social Contract theory fail to keep up with the depravity of modern civilization.