News:

Endorsement: "I would highly suggest that you steer clear of this website at all costs and disconnect yourself from all affiliation with those involved."

Main Menu

NSFW WOMP Thread

Started by Payne, January 14, 2010, 08:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Payne

Because the free market demanded it...

LMNO

Ok, what the hell.  I haven't been WOMP'd in months, and this is what you give me?

Payne

:argh!:

THE WRATH HAS SPOKEN!

QUESTION IT NOT, PEON!

The Johnny

<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Pope Pixie Pickle

Payne

Quote[20:26] <~Payne> none of it was dreadfully NSFW
[20:26] <~Payne> it may be later though
[20:27] <@IDEMDRONE> WHEN THE ROBOTS TAKE OVER
[20:27] <~Payne> YES
[20:28] <@Milky_Burns> it's on the tamer side, true, but it still might get me fired from an anal manager...akward stare from the cool ones
[20:29] <@rygD> Milky_Burns: how nsfw is it?
[20:30] <~Payne> no genitalia visible
[20:30] <@Milky_Burns> ass
[20:30] <@rygD> ok
[20:30] <@rygD> I am checking it out
[20:30] <~Payne> just general nudity and suggestive posing
[20:30] <@Milky_Burns> well there IS  LMNO's face
[20:30] <~Payne> lol
[20:30] <@IDEMDRONE> okay i just saw it
[20:31] <~Payne> I do plan a bit more NSFW-ness
[20:31] <~Payne> at some point
[20:31] <~Payne> but those three pics made me want to do some WRATH

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Bu🤠ns

Sir Squid Diddimus

Remington

*Hides pictures of family*
Is it plugged in?

Bu🤠ns

I posted this a while back but I felt it could be possibly nsfw, but anyway--repost.

Nast

Quote from: Burns on January 15, 2010, 07:15:58 AM

I posted this a while back but I felt it could be possibly nsfw, but anyway--repost.

:aaa:

Wow.
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Sir Squid Diddimus

Quote from: Burns on January 15, 2010, 07:15:58 AM

I remember this one  :lulz:

Richter

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Payne