News:

Where Everybody Knows You're Lame. 

Main Menu

ITT, I review alcoholic energy drinks for SCIENCE.

Started by East Coast Hustle, January 15, 2010, 04:53:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

navkat

If you're grossed out by the raw egg, isn't there some sort of protien poweder-plus-skim-milk sort of shit we can substitute?

East Coast Hustle

No. Just no.

If a raw egg grosses you out, you're not ready for my amazing rhinofighting shake anyway.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

navkat

Fine. I'll just put some crack in a sea-salt grinder and go to Smoothie King then.

I SAID GOOD DAY, SIR.

LMNO

Quote from: navkat on January 12, 2012, 11:39:52 AM
If you're grossed out by the raw egg, isn't there some sort of protien poweder-plus-skim-milk sort of shit we can substitute?

For someone who lives reasonably close to NOLA, I don't know why a raw egg would freak you out.  Over half of the drinks invented there are some kind of flip.

navkat

I've put unspeakable things into my mouth from off the floors of party venues whose ladies room toilet lids were held together by wire coat hangers and that no-slip tape the transgender strippers use.

That aside, I'm more of a sazerac kind of girl.

LMNO

Oh, you've been to Good Friends on Dauphine as well?

navkat

LMNO

Is that the one that's next to a bar with a laundromat in it?  If so, they were cranking out some of the worst dubstep I've heard during Halloween.

navkat

Ah, yes...good ol Basschurch. I miss it when it was all House Music in there. Brostep needs to fucking die.

I usually party a few blocks west at 1135 Decatur now. The pics of me from Ecksmas on my fb were taken there.

East Coast Hustle

Guys? this isn't the "name-drop the shitty trendy bars in NoLa that you've been to that serve overpriced, needlessly complicated cocktails that taste bad" thread. If you want to do that in MY thread, please stick to discussing hideous dive bars that keep a bottle of bwabande behind the bar for particularly brave souls.

In other words, Snake & Jake's or GTFO.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

East Coast Hustle

navkat

Have you been to the Dragon's Den? Filling my gut with Takka vodka is the only way I don't get food poisoning breathing the air in that place.

LMNO

1135?  Dude, on Halloween Team Vodka DRANK THEM OUT OF VODKA. 

AND THEN WE LITERALLY DRANK ALL THEIR BEER.  The bartender fucking loved us.

Oh, there we are!

Ok, threadjack over.

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: navkat on January 12, 2012, 02:29:44 PM
Have you been to the Dragon's Den? Filling my gut with Takka vodka is the only way I don't get food poisoning breathing the air in that place.

Have YOU been to Snake and Jake's?

I won't bother asking LMNO. Even Mr. Chop and Mr. Scratch wouldn't be able to save him if he walked into that place wearing nice clothes.

navkat

Jesus. I just missed you. I was there the night before and had plans to go back on H'ween but had an emergency in Mobile and had to drive back in a hurry that morning. FUCK.