News:

OK fuckers, let me out of here. I farted for you, what more do you want from me? Jesus fuck.

Main Menu

Mass run of my shirts, cheap for PDers! ORDERS CLOSED.

Started by Suu, January 15, 2010, 05:38:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Squid Diddimus

Nast

Since I already have an OLOPC, I think I would want the homegirl one.
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Sir Squid Diddimus

Nast

"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Golden Applesauce

I'll order one of the OLOPC.  Where do I sign?
Q: How regularly do you hire 8th graders?
A: We have hired a number of FORMER 8th graders.

EmmaE

I would definitely be interested in an Eris is my Homegirl shirt.  :)
Understanding requires the risk of insanity.

Sir Squid Diddimus

Iason Ouabache

Quote from: EmmaE on January 15, 2010, 06:56:12 AM
I would definitely be interested in an Eris is my Homegirl shirt.  :)
Ditto. When are you going to need the money?
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

East Coast Hustle

I want a OLOPC in XXL and an Eris Is My Homegirl in medium. When you need the loot, and how should payment be made? keep in mind, I don't do paypal. I would be happy to send you a check, though.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

the last yatto

at least one Our Lady of PC XXL for WIP

maybe more i have to wait for my check on the 25th
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Cain

Depending on exactly the shipping costs, I'm interested in the OLOPC shirt.  XL probably, but I'll check US size measurements to make sure.

Triple Zero

for $9 a piece plus shipping I'll take both! that's a great deal even if it has to be shipped to over here, plus ZOMG ERIS SHIRTS :D

I think I need either M or L size, I have to check which size the pterodactyl shirt is, cause that one fits perfectly.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

bugmenоt

I have medium size. But because there are so many fat people in the US, i'll better order a S size.

So please 1x "Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion" t-shirt S sized.
Shipping to Switzerland, this will be 23$ right? Oh not that number again.

Suu

Quote from: NotPublished on January 15, 2010, 06:15:00 AM
Hmm your right, with the orange one it'd be awesome if it was possible to get it without the text to

No. Those are the graphics and that's that. This is one guy doing the run, not Cafepress or Spreadshirt and he can't make ridiculous accommodations or do one-offs.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Suu

Quote from: Fredamir Putin on January 15, 2010, 06:15:49 AM
im probably going to go with SHINY GOLD. oh also...WHAT KINDA SHIRTS THESE PRINTED ON

Cotton Hanes type shirts.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."