News:

Remember, its all a sociological experiment.  "You are doing exactly as I planned. My god you are all so predictable."  Repeat until you believe it.

Main Menu

Mass run of my shirts, cheap for PDers! ORDERS CLOSED.

Started by Suu, January 15, 2010, 05:38:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Suu

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

NotPublished

oh epic! I wore out Eris is my homegirl shirt to the Tat Expo (IFORGOTTOBRINGMYCAMERA :(:(:( - I'll be wearing it out again this weekend to the club; I'll cam whore then)

And someone actually asked me "where can I get the shirt?", a few people actually said that shirt looks cool!
In Soviet Russia, sins died for Jesus.

NotPublished

LOL

I wore olopc out last night and I ended up half naked with bunny rabbit ears ... I got my shirt back atleast - my friend put it in her handbag (I need to get me one..)... but where the fuck did I get bunny ears?

Iason Ouabache

You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Suu

Sir Squid Diddimus

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

NotPublished