News:

TESTEMONAIL:  Right and Discordianism allows room for personal interpretation. You have your theories and I have mine. Unlike Christianity, Discordia allows room for ideas and opinions, and mine is well-informed and based on ancient philosophy and theology, so, my neo-Discordian friends, open your minds to my interpretation and I will open my mind to yours. That's fair enough, right? Just claiming to be discordian should mean that your mind is open and willing to learn and share ideas. You guys are fucking bashing me and your laughing at my theologies and my friends know what's up and are laughing at you and honestly this is my last shot at putting a label on my belief structure and your making me lose all hope of ever finding a ideological group I can relate to because you don't even know what the fuck I'm talking about and everything I have said is based on the founding principals of real Discordianism. Expand your mind.

Main Menu

Crossdressing

Started by ., January 16, 2010, 04:12:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

.

Quote from: ThatGreenGentleman on February 03, 2010, 02:22:01 AM
Are they both wearing wigs? Or is it just Kaz wearing a wig?

They're both wearing wigs. One was from Marcus for his V costume, the other was from an old Halloween costume I had a couple years ago.

ThatGreenGentleman

I has another question. Why did they dress up like this, without being threatened??
As a gentleman, it is my duty to wear top-hats.

Jasper

I honestly could not tell the one on the right was a guy.

Unng.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Sigmatic on February 13, 2010, 02:34:35 AM
I honestly could not tell the one on the right was a guy.

Unng.

Yeah, he's kinda hot as a chick.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."


E.O.T.

IF

          It's for art

AND FREE

           I'll take both.
"a good fight justifies any cause"

Kai

If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Kai

If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Triple Zero

Whoa, Kai! LOOKIN' GOOD :D

and I'm glad to see that the avatar pic I drew for you still matches :-P
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Kai

Yeah, since I never cut my hair it wouldn't change much. :P
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Mork

And I was there to see them dress up a number of times. I still think Kaz's body makes for a good female... he can pull it off and its kinda scary.  :lulz:

.

Next we need to dress up Roger. With the works.  :lulz:

Freeky

Tee hee! I can do his makeup!

.

Quote from: Mistress Freeky on February 14, 2010, 08:29:41 PM
Tee hee! I can do his makeup!

If you could make me look like a flapper girl, you can do anything. :D

Freeky

Quote from: Nurse Mayhem on February 14, 2010, 08:31:56 PM
Quote from: Mistress Freeky on February 14, 2010, 08:29:41 PM
Tee hee! I can do his makeup!

If you could make me look like a flapper girl, you can do anything. :D

Whatever, you're already gorgeous, it wasn't too much of a thing to make makeup look good on you.

.

Quote from: Mistress Freeky on February 14, 2010, 08:33:57 PM
Quote from: Nurse Mayhem on February 14, 2010, 08:31:56 PM
Quote from: Mistress Freeky on February 14, 2010, 08:29:41 PM
Tee hee! I can do his makeup!

If you could make me look like a flapper girl, you can do anything. :D

Whatever, you're already gorgeous, it wasn't too much of a thing to make makeup look good on you.

Awwwwwwwwww! You're so sweet! x3