News:

You're miserable, edgy and tired. You're in the perfect mood for PD.com.

Main Menu

CAPTION THIS PIC YOU SPAGGOTS

Started by Dysnomia, January 16, 2010, 03:38:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rumckle

It was my preferred method of enhanced interrogation, I'd just go up to the prisoners and tweak their nipples, like this.
                                                  \

Tweak Tweak
It's not trolling, it's just satire.

Dysnomia

:spit:

:lulz:

I think this one is my favorite so far!
It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

Requia ☣

We were this close to somebody somewhere considering planning something that might have turned out to be an attack on the US.
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Freeky

\
I swear, I am this close to I WILL KILL A MOTHERFUCKER!

The Johnny

All them white boys in the Department of State
                                            where this big, GRRR!
                                            /
                                            /

<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Payne

"No no, It'll be EASY. We checked on a map and Iraq is really only this size!"
                                                          /

Eater of Clowns

Condoleeza was famous in debates for, upon finding herself in a losing position, claiming to crush her opponent's head.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Captain Utopia

January 2009 - as Hillary Rodham Clinton adjusted her microphone in preparation to deliver opening remarks, the otherwise smooth transition suffered an unexpected interruption as the departing Secretary of State pushed her to the ground and shat on her chest.

ThatGreenGentleman

ummm, okay, i'm just gonna take a shot...

"I swear to god, the hermaphrodite hooker said that there was no way i could get herpes this big, and i told him/her i could, and i did. And i won, like, $50."
As a gentleman, it is my duty to wear top-hats.

Nast

"It was an innie. No, even so it was only this big."
                                      \
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Bu🤠ns

Dysnomia

Quote from: Payne on January 16, 2010, 08:12:39 PM
                "No no, It'll be EASY. We checked on a map and Iraq is really only this size!"
                                                          /

:lulz:

President Television

There was much tension in the air as Condoleeza Rice reclaimed her title as champion of the Senate's invisible Jenga league.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Dysnomia