News:

In my heart I knew that rotten testicles and inflamed penises were on the way.

Main Menu

UNLIMITED ELDORA FAIL THREAD

Started by Cain, January 18, 2010, 09:16:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

Quote from: Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy on January 18, 2010, 05:54:59 AM
"Isn't that cute an extra belly button
You need to put your pants back on honey"

I kept telling the president it was the smallest I ever saw, but he didn't beleive me.  That's why I am a lesbian now, I swear, it was only this big.

Oh Goddamnit.

There goes the neighbourhood.  What happened Eldora, did Mothra and Bethra finally get tired of you as well?

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Cain on January 18, 2010, 09:16:40 AM

I kept telling the president it was the smallest I ever saw, but he didn't beleive me.  That's why I am a lesbian now, I swear, it was only this big.

Oh Goddamnit.

There goes the neighbourhood.  What happened Eldora, did Mothra and Bethra finally get tired of you as well?

Who left the door open and let this back in?  :argh!:

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

Oh Goddamnit.

I was only admin to keep Lunacie from getting Roger banned, I went through the posts from MW and showed the admins what she had done previously.  Then something happened when I was offline and I haven't sorted it all out yet. 

I think Bethra is tired enough from the MS, nothing on the internet is going to compre to that.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy on January 18, 2010, 04:54:18 PM
Oh Goddamnit.

I was only admin to keep Lunacie from getting Roger banned, I went through the posts from MW and showed the admins what she had done previously.  Then something happened when I was offline and I haven't sorted it all out yet. 

I think Bethra is tired enough from the MS, nothing on the internet is going to compre to that.

You're a lying sack of shit.  GTFO.  The last thing we need is the board being stirrred by some fucking crackhead from Flint.

Jesus fucking H Christ.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Khara on January 18, 2010, 04:07:54 PM

Oh Goddamnit.

Unlike the policies this fat lump of shit endorsed back in the day, we don't ban people to win arguments or because we don't like them.

All I know is that disgusting cow did her level best to make me miserable at a time when I was susceptable to that sort of thing.  (For example, when I left EB&G, she spammed up the rants section with polls, because I hadn't allowed her to post her stupid fucking polls in the content section).

I put her on the same level as Hugh and Fomenter.  Seeing her here is like opening the bathroom door and finding a rabid pig between you and the toilet. 

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Cain

Quote from: Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy on January 18, 2010, 04:54:18 PM
Oh Goddamnit.

Your revisionism is tedious and pathetic.  I recall you had plenty of time to hang around and make apologist arguments for Roger's banning, not to mention my own.  It was also within your power to reverse such decisions, and yet you did not do so.

Seriously, just GTFO.

The Good Reverend Roger

Oh Goddamnit.

This is my guess.

Cain

Or it could be that Questing Spirits is utterly dead (only two posts this decade).

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on January 18, 2010, 05:14:15 PM
Or it could be that Questing Spirits is utterly dead (only two posts this decade).

Yeah, well, let's let Eldora find another crowd to shit stir for.  EB&G doesn't want her, either. 

What gave her the notion she'd be welcome here - after all the shit she caused - is totally beyond me.

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 18, 2010, 04:59:01 PM
Quote from: Khara on January 18, 2010, 04:07:54 PM

Oh Goddamnit.

Unlike the policies this fat lump of shit endorsed back in the day, we don't ban people to win arguments or because we don't like them.

All I know is that disgusting cow did her level best to make me miserable at a time when I was susceptable to that sort of thing.  (For example, when I left EB&G, she spammed up the rants section with polls, because I hadn't allowed her to post her stupid fucking polls in the content section).

I put her on the same level as Hugh and Fomenter.  Seeing her here is like opening the bathroom door and finding a rabid pig between you and the toilet. 

I remember when all that shit happened.  It was completely fucked up.

I have no use for her or her bullshit.  She is already clogging up good threads with her manure.

You would think people would recognize where they aren't welcome, but then again there are those who thrive on the abuse so....

It's just one of those WTF kind of things.

Suu

Thanks for deleting her shit out of Nigel's children's book thread. I nearly went apeshit on her.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Suu on January 18, 2010, 06:27:56 PM
Thanks for deleting her shit out of Nigel's children's book thread. I nearly went apeshit on her.

Oh sweet, it's gone? Thank you!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Dysnomia

HAI I'M A CRACKHEAD MOM GOTTA SEND KIDS TO SCHOOL WITH FLIP FLOPS AND NO HAT IN THE SNOW BECAUSE I AM GONNA GO SMOKE SOME CRACK

BRBCRACK
It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on January 18, 2010, 06:31:57 PM
Quote from: Suu on January 18, 2010, 06:27:56 PM

Oh sweet, it's gone? Thank you!

No sweat.  I was really hoping you'd ask me to, simply because I can't tolerating reading her gibberish.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ